ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know anything about what's going on at "The O" site?

I have it on good authority that the guys who own Stackd and Chikn bought it. No word on what it will be called but it likely won't be The O.

Reactions: bwh05
You ask about the O, wel, the O line is not playing the way it needs to be, run blocking has to improve, and the O can't move the ball without improved O line

First place I ever ate at on campus, after walking out of Towers.

If I remember correctly, their burgers were flame broiled and reminded me of Burger King.

I used to always eat those burgers. Tasted great and were cheap

Maybe Wolf and Fetterman plan to open their first legal cannabis shop at the "O" corner next spring. Great foot traffic.

There is perhaps, maybe good news on the O. My son who is a new freshman took this picture of a new sticker on the window that has different hours than when they closed. (i.e. shows closed on Sunday). The O website is saying they are going to franchise.

xYK4KqG.jpg

There is perhaps, maybe good news on the O. My son who is a new freshman took this picture of a new sticker on the window that has different hours than when they closed. (i.e. shows closed on Sunday). The O website is saying they are going to franchise.

xYK4KqG.jpg
Yeah - checked the website. Sounds the "O" is alive again!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT