ADVERTISEMENT

Are we to expect "re-commitment announcements?"

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
We've seen Pitt players do this over the years. Are we to assume that no decision is final on Lowe, Bub, Leggett until we get a re-commitment Instagram statement? Leggett, I wouldn't have worried about but his 32 points vs Wake made him an additional $100K on my opinion. He has a lot of Jamarius Burton in him, actually.

Reactions: Atlanta Panther
We've seen Pitt players do this over the years. Are we to assume that no decision is final on Lowe, Bub, Leggett until we get a re-commitment Instagram statement? Leggett, I wouldn't have worried about but his 32 points vs Wake made him an additional $100K on my opinion. He has a lot of Jamarius Burton in him, actually.
And what his 6 points against UNc? Pitt needs to offer his dad LTC placement and rehab services.

And what his 6 points against UNc? Pitt needs to offer his dad LTC placement and rehab services.

You look at potential. He has all-league potential for his senior season because he's shown what he's capable of. He's going to get paid.

I hope we get an “unfinished business” tweet from the guys, I think they are watching the tournament thinking they could have done damage

Reactions: Elsalvador
Part of me hopes not because I assume the worst when I see edits or stuff on the Notes app.

But would be cool if they all did it soon and did it coordinated together so we know.

For college athletics now, probably safe to assume someone is gone until otherwise noted. And even then, cross your fingers until the next semester (thanks Addison)

Reactions: TD_6082
For college athletics now, probably safe to assume someone is gone until otherwise noted. And even then, cross your fingers until the next semester (thanks Addison)

Yea, like I dont know if we should get excited for next season until we get re-commitment posts from at least 2 of the 3. Sad state that college basketball is in since these are all 1 year free agents.

Still waiting for these re-commitment announcements. Getting a little nervous. Hopefully these 2 get what they need. I dont think they are guaranteed to be back until we see some type of announcement whether it be an IG post, video, or media article.

Still waiting for these re-commitment announcements. Getting a little nervous. Hopefully these 2 get what they need. I dont think they are guaranteed to be back until we see some type of announcement whether it be an IG post, video, or media article.
Don’t be nervous. I’m not sure what JC said that gave you questions about these two. He sounded confident to me earlier this week and he has reason to be. We are good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT