ADVERTISEMENT

Bad time for Chris Bickell to

People like you are the problem. You complain about not having better players, but aren’t willing to help solve the problem.
Absolutely. Even if the answer is firing Narduzzi tomorrow, what good coach would want to come and then stay at Pitt given how little financial support there is.

These guys will always have an excuse not to donate but will always complain no matter what.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
I’ll consider donating to support the livelihoods of “student”-athletes with the IQs of meatballs once Narduzzi shows a sign of resurrecting the program

Absolutely. Even if the answer is firing Narduzzi tomorrow, what good coach would want to come and then stay at Pitt given how little financial support there is.

These guys will always have an excuse not to donate but will always complain no matter what.
Winning surely brings in more $$$. I do my part and then some to help/promote Pitt. It's the people who gripe that do NOTHING.

I know it’s an affront to our pride and decency that a school many of us have spent 10s of thousands to attend ask for even more money, but there is no reason to dump on those who donate to Alliance 412. It’s just another avenue to support the athletic department. Call it diversification of investment. It makes me cringe as well to ask for even more for a game, but we’re the ones committed to watching it, so why wouldn’t we want a better product?

Reactions: PittMan2003
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT