ADVERTISEMENT

Bale vs Zimmerman

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
World Cup preview on ESPN+ right now. LAFC vs Nashville

World Cup preview on ESPN+ right now. LAFC vs Nashville
Turned it on but he's not in. Are they saying he'll come on late?

Bale, Vela, Chiellini, Acosta is about as attractive a team since Beckham, Donovan, Keane and USMNT squad players Buddle and Gonzalez were also on that team. MLS needs more of this.

I watched a little of Miami/Charlotte last night. Miami's erector set in Ft. Lauderdale was half full at best. Worst sports town in America

Turned it on but he's not in. Are they saying he'll come on late?

Bale, Vela, Chiellini, Acosta is about as attractive a team since Beckham, Donovan, Keane and USMNT squad players Buddle and Gonzalez were also on that team. MLS needs more of this.

I watched a little of Miami/Charlotte last night. Miami's erector set in Ft. Lauderdale was half full at best. Worst sports town in America
They said Bale will play. And I’ve been impressed with the atmosphere in these stadiums. Nashville is decent and I flipped on Columbus at halftime and that place is rocking.

They said Bale will play. And I’ve been impressed with the atmosphere in these stadiums. Nashville is decent and I flipped on Columbus at halftime and that place is rocking.
The attendance and atmosphere in MLS is really really great actually. They just cant get anyone to watch on TV and its no wonder. There's no reason to watch beyond the home markets in the game. Similar to the NHL though the NHL does have that niche American hockey fanbase who want to warch world-class hockey even if its not their team. The American soccer equivalents watch EPL to get their world-class fix.

ADVERTISEMENT