ADVERTISEMENT

Be very classy with the OKST fans

pittmeister

Heisman Winner
May 26, 2010
I was at the game in Stillwater last year. They were the classiest and most hospitable fans I have ever been around.

Many of the fans walked up and thank us Pitt fans for being at the game and wished us luck. Not once did I hear any OK State fan jeering at Pitt fans. They played us the very next week after losing to Central Michigan on a bad call.

It was one of the most pleasant road trips I've ever taken. Lots of former players were on hand in the tent area (Palko, Bostick, Petitti, Fralic). Dorsett was also at the game.

So be good hosts!

I was at the game in Stillwater last year. They were the classiest and most hospitable fans I have ever been around.

Many of the fans walked up and thank us Pitt fans for being at the game and wished us luck. Not once did I hear any OK State fan jeering at Pitt fans. They played us the very next week after losing to Central Michigan on a bad call.

It was one of the most pleasant road trips I've ever taken. Lots of former players were on hand in the tent area (Palko, Bostick, Petitti, Fralic). Dorsett was also at the game.

So be good hosts!
We always are... .whenever the opponent isn't a hoopie or a nitwit.

So be good hosts!
Exactly what I was thinking. Everyone I sat near was so kind, welcomed us and thanked us for coming. Best road trip I've ever taken, much better than the Iowa one in 2015, though I enjoyed that one too. A lot of them said they were coming to Heinz & were excited about visiting the city of Pittsburgh. Hopefully they have a good time and we get a win.

So be good hosts!
I strongly suggest that the smoking hot 20 something brunette in section 201 wearing the tight jeans with cowboy boots bearing "Pitt" embroidery and the Pitt jean jacket be sent as a suitable representative.

So be good hosts!
Sure thing boss.

51296139.jpg

So be good hosts!
Totally agree, they were very nice and hospitable.

Osu is a special place but you will need to thank me personally. I was in your fair city for a wedding about six years ago. I got to tour campus and took pictures in the cathedral of learning, the chapel and the basketball gym. Great campus feel. I think there was a McDonald's that sold 10,000 chicken nuggets one time? Am I remembering that right?

When I saw someone put cole slaw and French fries on their sandwiches I expected to find someone wearing the other half of my amulet. I also ate a sandwich called a Rachel somewhere. Jewish rye??

I was so impressed with Oakland and Pitt that I really really wanted to throw up on the sidewalk at about 1:30 am but I didn't! I didn't do it and you are welcome.

Osu is a special place but you will need to thank me personally. I was in your fair city for a wedding about six years ago. I got to tour campus and took pictures in the cathedral of learning, the chapel and the basketball gym. Great campus feel. I think there was a McDonald's that sold 10,000 chicken nuggets one time? Am I remembering that right?

When I saw someone put cole slaw and French fries on their sandwiches I expected to find someone wearing the other half of my amulet. I also ate a sandwich called a Rachel somewhere. Jewish rye??

I was so impressed with Oakland and Pitt that I really really wanted to throw up on the sidewalk at about 1:30 am but I didn't! I didn't do it and you are welcome.
Harry is one of our special posters... Yinz know what I am talking about.

Reactions: PerchMan

Hopefully you made your semi liquid deposit in the back seats of a friends Dad's car. That always made for interesting discussions the next few days.

Pittsburgher's are very friendly people. I expect the tailgating atmosphere to be welcoming and fun. I just wish it was a later game.

I believe you with OK State fans, but Clemson fans had to be right up there with them. There were people congratulating us after they lost (they could have blown their playoff chances with their loss, and I am not sure I could have handled it that well that if Pitt was ever in that situation). Very friendly too. Good to see not every fan base is full of crazies.

Reactions: pittmeister
I believe you with OK State fans, but Clemson fans had to be right up there with them. There were people congratulating us after they lost (they could have blown their playoff chances with their loss, and I am not sure I could have handled it that well that if Pitt was ever in that situation). Very friendly too. Good to see not every fan base is full of crazies.

Clemson fans are outstanding too... Hmmmmm...It must be the orange uniforms...

ADVERTISEMENT