ADVERTISEMENT

Been years

Jul 19, 2022
Since I seen a streeker at a ball game. Used to see some beautiful women do it and every now and then a goofy man even ones with not much to show off. Put all fans in a good mood even if the team was losing. Kind of a shame we lost this playful art. One of many.

Since I seen a streeker at a ball game. Used to see some beautiful women do it and every now and then a goofy man even ones with not much to show off. Put all fans in a good mood even if the team was losing. Kind of a shame we lost this playful art. One of many.
It just happened at the last Stillers game. Big fake boobed girl with tats everywhere.

what's crazy is the chick who did it at steeler game didnt even go to jail or wasnt even booked, i dont think. she was on IG or twitter like an hour later, at a post game tailgate.

i always thought those people rushing the field were spending the night in jail. apparently not so in her case. in her defense, she was built like a brick **it house.. maybe that helps. i feel like i rush field at a steeler game, im in county for the weekend..

Reactions: 303vND
what's crazy is the chick who did it at steeler game didnt even go to jail or wasnt even booked, i dont think. she was on IG or twitter like an hour later, at a post game tailgate.

i always thought those people rushing the field were spending the night in jail. apparently not so in her case. in her defense, she was built like a brick **it house.. maybe that helps. i feel like i rush field at a steeler game, im in county for the weekend..
spending the night in jail. ... You're so cute. We have people burning down cites and taking over college buildings who are not even temporarily detained...thought this gal might have gotten the book thrown at her based on her messaging..

spending the night in jail. ... You're so cute. We have people burning down cites and taking over college buildings who are not even temporarily detained...thought this gal might have gotten the book thrown at her based on her messaging..
yeah but im a white guy without a mask over my face holding a palestine flag so i dont get that privilege.

• Haha
Reactions: Dointhatrag
She should have went to jail, irrespective of her messaging. Maybe it was her messaging that kept her out of jail. Seems like that's a common theme with that group.

She should have went to jail, irrespective of her messaging. Maybe it was her messaging that kept her out of jail. Seems like that's a common theme with that group.
this is allegheny county, home of the broken syringes and land of the homeless encampments. her "message" in this city and county didnt do her any favors.

Saw a male streaker at a Phillies game decades ago. Rain delay and was letting his junk all hang out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT