ADVERTISEMENT

Best Record 2024 Panthers or Buffalos Poll

Who will have a better record this season?

• Colorado

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Pittsburgh

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
I voted CU simply because they have better high-end talent (Sanders x2, Hunter). They also have a slightly easier schedule than last year. Hope I’m wrong, of course.

Look at the league they play in. And they have the best 2 players in college football

They have a better chance of winning 10 than Pitt does of winning more than them. That I do know. They have a likely 1st rounder at QB, just took our best two d linemen, etc. We'll see if he's running for his life every play again; their o line was an issue, to say the least, last season.

They have a better chance of winning 10 than Pitt does of winning more than them. That I do know. They have a likely 1st rounder at QB, just took our best two d linemen, etc. We'll see if he's running for his life every play again; their o line was an issue, to say the least, last season.

They have the best 2 players in college football and took our best 2 linemen. How is this even a question?

Look at the league they play in. And they have the best 2 players in college football
They don’t have the 2 best players in college football and their coach is horrible on game day. Of course one could make the same argument about Pitt as well.

If you watched all of Colorado’s games last year it was obvious Sanders had no clue what he was doing when it came to clock management and down/distance decisions. It was downright terrible when the losing streak started, maybe the announcers and talking heads didn’t bring it up but it certainly didnt go unnoticed in the bookmaking/gambling community.

Maybe he gets better with more experience but last year he let his emotions affect his decisions on the field and if that continues he won’t have a job for long at this level.

They don’t have the 2 best players in college football and their coach is horrible on game day. Of course one could make the same argument about Pitt as well.

If you watched all of Colorado’s games last year it was obvious Sanders had no clue what he was doing when it came to clock management and down/distance decisions. It was downright terrible when the losing streak started, maybe the announcers and talking heads didn’t bring it up but it certainly didnt go unnoticed in the bookmaking/gambling community.

Maybe he gets better with more experience but last year he let his emotions affect his decisions on the field and if that continues he won’t have a job for long at this level.

Arguably, they do have the best 2 players. Sanders is #1 in some mock drafts. Hunter is in most Top 5's. You certainly can make a case that they have the best 2 players. And they took our best DL. Anyone thinking the least talented Pitt team since Majors 2 will have a better season than Colorado is....dont know what to say.

My Buffs are going 10-2

Hayes had the potential to be one of Pitt's best defensive lineman but he wasn't. Hayes had a couple splash plays but not a lot of sacks. Coach Partridge talked about his inconsistencies every year. The coach seemed frustrated with him.

Last edited:
Takeout the FCS and MAC junk in both schedules and Colorado is easy money to have more P4 wins than rebuilding Pitt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT