ADVERTISEMENT

Bet yinz guys can't wait to eat here on gamedays

Looks like real Italian but tastes like cardboard?
Penn-State-rally-urges-trustees-to-resign.jpg

I didn't read the article, so that might negate this, but it should be great for Pitt fans to have a pizza place at the stadium that will have PSU and Paterno stuff on the walls.

"Free Lunch Franco" comes up with another creative way to get...wait for it...a free lunch!

Reactions: mike 301
Franco’s Pizza

When it comes to quality, we won’t look the other way

Open on non game days - it won’t interfere with your weekend

That slapping sound you hear is just the pizza dough being formed

Try our number 1 seller - DoughKnew

Don't forget, a free sausage sampler for all boys aged 8-14.

Reactions: upitt33
I like Franco, because Pitt is my SECOND favorite football team, STEELERS will always be #1 BY FAR!!!

I like Franco, because Pitt is my SECOND favorite football team, STEELERS will always be #1 BY FAR!!!
I think most of us would prefer it if you were a Penn State fan as well. You're a horrible representative of Pitt fans and human beings in general, frankly.

Reactions: Delpanther
I think most of us would prefer it if you were a Penn State fan as well. You're a horrible representative of Pitt fans and human beings in general, frankly.
I don't try to represent any particular group, I take pride in just being myself. I went to school at Pitt, have always been a big fan. But my #1 Sports Team for life has always been the Steelers above all others. So what? Doesn't mean I'm not also a Pitt fan. I feel no need to conform to what anyone else thinks a Pitt fan should be. I have nothing against Franco and thank him for all the great games he played for my team in the '70s.

MOST Pittsburgh people associate Franco with the Steelers and MOST Pittsburgh people love the Steelers. I never even noticed that there where so many Steelers haters among Pitt fans until I discovered this message board.

We like the Steelers.
We hate Franco.

Don't confuse the two...

I don't hate Franco, never did, I respect HIS RIGHT to like his old coach, JoePa, he spent four years of his life working with the guy every day, if he had a good experience then I can't blame him for supporting his old coach and alma mater. Many of you are so petty and partisan. I "hate" Penn State as a sports rival, but I don't really hate the people there the way many of you do, I have actual friends that are Nitters, and Hoopies too, they are just regular people who I don't hate. I actually socialize with them.

Reactions: odshowtime
I don't try to represent any particular group, I take pride in just being myself. I went to school at Pitt, have always been a big fan. But my #1 Sports Team for life has always been the Steelers above all others. So what? Doesn't mean I'm not also a Pitt fan. I feel no need to conform to what anyone else thinks a Pitt fan should be. I have nothing against Franco and thank him for all the great games he played for my team in the '70s.

I get this. I forgave Jack Ham and other Nitters because they went on to play for my beloved Steelers. Franco too, until he went nuts with the Paterno truther stuff. He forfeited my forgiveness (I'm sure he is heartbroken).

Reactions: BPKY and caleco's
I don't hate Franco, never did, I respect HIS RIGHT to like his old coach, JoePa, he spent four years of his life working with the guy every day, if he had a good experience then I can't blame him for supporting his old coach and alma mater. Many of you are so petty and partisan. I "hate" Penn State as a sports rival, but I don't really hate the people there the way many of you do, I have actual friends that are Nitters, and Hoopies too, they are just regular people who I don't hate. I actually socialize with them.
yepper, I always have my pedophile enabling superiors and friends over to all my barbecues and parties...see no need to shun them or anything as they always treated me great...

Reactions: Saboteur
I no longer respect Franco nor will I line his pockets. I treat Franco like I do any other pile of dog sh!t. I walk around it.
My late Father taught me a valuable lesson as a teen. A man, he said, admits and corrects his mistakes to make sure they don't happen again. Franco has, in his own way, enabled pedophilia by turning his back on children. I don care what he did 46 years ago with yellow tights on his hips and legs. He isn't permitted within 100 feet of my child.
If his name weren't Franco and he taught your 10 year old son, how would you feel?

My dad and bro met Franco at a pre super bowl party in San Diego years ago, actually said he is a really friendly guy. My dad had a Steeler sweater on, Steelers were not in the game, and he talked to them both for a little bit.

It was b4 all of this psu crap.

My dad and bro met Franco at a pre super bowl party in San Diego years ago, actually said he is a really friendly guy. My dad had a Steeler sweater on, Steelers were not in the game, and he talked to them both for a little bit.

It was b4 all of this psu crap.

I met him on a few occasions as a much younger man and he couldn’t have been nicer. And it seemed genuine - not an ounce of put on or phony. But I can’t get past his recent history so eff him and his new pizza joint.

Last edited:
I met him on a few occasions as a much younger man and he couldn’t have been nicer. And it seemed genuine - not an ounce of put on or phone. But I can’t get past his recent history so eff him and his new pizza joint.
LOL, I agree 100% with this post. hope his pizza place fails miserably.

I get this. I forgave Jack Ham and other Nitters because they went on to play for my beloved Steelers. Franco too, until he went nuts with the Paterno truther stuff. He forfeited my forgiveness (I'm sure he is heartbroken).

I didn't have to "forgive" them, none of them did anything wrong! They just chose a different school to attend. That was not something they need to apologize for.

I met him on a few occasions as a much younger man and he couldn’t have been nicer. And it seemed genuine - not an ounce of put on or phone. But I can’t get past his recent history so eff him and his new pizza joint.
I've met him too, great guy, and I don't begrudge him being loyal to his old coach who probably did right by him.

There goes Franco running out of bounds, all 230 lbs of him, to avoid being hit by a 180 lb safety.... coward.

ADVERTISEMENT