Biden campaign adamantly denies allegation of sexual assault By Brooke Singman | Fox News

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by PittFamily2, Mar 28, 2020.

1. fkthomas

fkthomas Board of Trustee
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

this dude is wrong more than Ric is.

2. NTOP

NTOP Lair Hall of Famer
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

And Uncle Charlie died in 1997. Still more reliable.

3. fkthomas

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

the mainstream has figured out that they can say whatever they want because their followers gobble it all up, and by the time its disproven, the american public"s opinion is already formed. The Trump hysteria is largely based on this.

caleco's likes this.
  4. caleco's

caleco's All American
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

the richard gere gerbil story.....

5. NCPitt

NCPitt Lair Hall of Famer
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

The folks on Biden's campaign have been caught scrubbing their Twitter of any mentions of the Kavanaugh accusations.

PittPanthers90 likes this.
  6. NCPitt

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Those two sentences are completely contradictory. The first sentence is an opinion based on biases. There is not a fact in it.

7. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

I laid out the factual narrative.

The best that you can argue is to say I’m of full of Shit? The rest is your mere contrarian opinion.
    So who is full of Shit?

8. fkthomas

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Your PhD was a partisan hired gun who is back to being a nobody in academia.

Judge Cavanaugh had a stellar career that made him a Supreme Court candidate For a decade.

Justice Cavanaugh now sits on the Supreme Court.

how’s that for a factual narrative?

9. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

I can’t disagree that Kavanaugh was highly regarded as a legal scholar and judge and I never said otherwise. That was never the issue. If you are accused of rape with very creditable charges when you are 17/18 yrs old that is an indelible stain on your character. The vote was 51/49 with a Republican majority.

Remember his Chief Justice on the DC Appeals court, Merrick Garland, also was highly regarded even by Kavanaugh but never got even a meeting with McConnell or the Republicans

But you feel Christine Blasey Ford is a nobody. A hired gun shows your extreme partisanship. Two very foolish statement.

You should be embarrassed by your factual narrative.

10. fkthomas

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

She was used by the Left and was all too willing to do so. She was discredited and had too many inconsistencies. It’s over. Justice was served and Justice Kavanaugh sits on the Supreme Court. Your side, led by all those dirty politicians, lost.

ONGB likes this.
  11. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Both cases were proven and the doubt is with the partisans. The evidence and testimony was overwhelming and highly credible in both instances. There was reluctance to go against a black man to the SC and Republicans to go against their highly desired candidate.

12. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

I will not take the time to destroy this post that is filled with total nonsense.

Also, Justice is rarely served. History is replete with numerous instances. Just add this situation to the heap.

13. NCPitt

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

you continue to spew that guilt doesn't require proof. That's complete nonsense.

14. NCPitt

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Neither case was proven. There is NO doubt about that. That's my opinion and it is at least equal to yours. There is no court rendering to support your contention and innocence until proven guilty is the standard.

15. revampedpanthers

revampedpanthers Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

Neither case would have even been enough to bring charges according to even most libs.

fkthomas and NCPitt like this.
  16. ONGB

ONGB All American
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

I'm sure Avenatti's girl Julie Swetnick was reliable to some also.
    Maybe she visits him on visitation days.
    PT Barnum had it right. One is born every minute.

17. Pantherguy4

Pantherguy4 Freshman
    Expand Collapse

Here said he liked it!

18. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Yes, innocence or guilt should be about what is or is not proven, BUT it is really determined by what a particular jury wants to decide. The last example is the Senate where the case for removal was proven but it was overridden by Republican Senators who lacked the courage to do the right thing.

Quite a few Republican Senators had stated before the case was presented that their minds were already made up in spite of the oath of objectivity that they swore to take.

19. NCPitt

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Your opinion is not fact.

ONGB and PittFamily2 like this.
  20. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

What is a fact is what I stated. Your post is your opinion.

21. NCPitt

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Your implication that the charge was proven is your opinion.

ONGB likes this.
  22. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

No, several Republican Senators stated that and I previously pointed that out to you. Check out Lamar Alexander. And the courageous Mitt Romney voted for removal. And of course every Democrat voted for removal. All are on record for this very serious charge.

23. HailToPitt1985

HailToPitt1985 Head Coach
    Expand Collapse

The case for removal was not proven. That is your opinion and the opinion of others, and there are opinions on both sides. Nothing was proven. That's the point.

This has set a dangerous precedent going forward. Every President in the past and every President in the future will now be subject to these allegations because they all do what Trump was accused of doing. Every single one of them. Other administrations are better at hiding this stuff, with the help of the MSM. That is a very dangerous precedent. You can say that's not true, but it's reality. Unless of course the MSM dictates otherwise (and you know who they are) and sweeps these issues under the rug, as they did with Obama.

24. NCPitt

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Irrelevant to the point. He was found not guilty due to insufficient proof.

ONGB likes this.
  25. NTOP

NTOP Lair Hall of Famer
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Gee, Schiff & The Hobbit weren't convinced prior to their RIGGED hearings?? You have double standards everywhere. How is a case "proven" w/o the accused allowed to defend himself?

ONGB likes this.
  26. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Several points. While the case was proven removal was not an option or accepted by the Republicans. In the future Presidents need to be elected who are moral, have integrity and can be trusted. That is what the electorate needs to consider. A quid pro quo for the country is fine but not for your personal benefit.

The MSM is to help keep them honest and accountable. We need to use our intelligence to realize what is believable and the truth.

Stop with your and others disparaging unfounded charges against Obama with never provable accusations.

27. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

What a joke! Trump refused all subpoenas for his staff and documents and he would never testify. He was charged rightfully with obstruction of justice there and with the Mueller report.

28. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

And every democratic Senator and Mitt Romney. Lamar Alexander and several Republican Senators said the case was proven as did several constitutional professors

29. NCPitt

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

"Not guilty" disproves your assertion.

ONGB likes this.
  30. NTOP

NTOP Lair Hall of Famer
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Of course they did. All hate Trump. Biased. Professors are useless. And your obstruction claims weren't proven by Mueller's liberal lapdogs.
    Believe what you want....but it's not anything more than your opinion, fueled by hate.

caleco's likes this.
  31. HailToPitt1985

Expand Collapse

The point was that the charges were never proven. Nothing else needs to be said. Just because a heavily biased and not impartial HOR impeached him doesn't mean the charges were proven. Quite the opposite.

The days of us electing Presidents who are moral, have integrity and can be trusted are over. That hasn't happened since Reagan. Politicians in the 21st century aren't made like that.

Tell the MSM what you said if you think that's what they're doing now. That's a fairy tale. It's too bad they aren't what you think they are. From all indications, they are only promoting their own agendas, left or right, and not reporting facts or the truth. That's why I don't listen to them any longer. It would be so easy for Trump to put them down and have them running away with their tails between their legs, but he talks too much. The MSM isn't holding anyone accountable for anything right now. They're just trying to get their "gotcha" moments in as much as possible and they show total lack of respect for the office of the Presidency, not to mention their stupidity.

My remarks about Obama and his countless crimes have been cited numerous times by reputable sources, not the MSM of course since they aren't reputable. So you may not have seen it. Your objections to many of us stating his transgressions won't make them disappear. The MSM shielded him as much as possible.

caleco's likes this.
  32. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

As I said, not guilty is not proof, merely a statement by a Jury. I have explained in my many posts.

33. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

No the hate isn’t necessarily hate for Trump merely for what he does, says and has done. You never read the Mueller Report. 10 instances of obstruction of justice that does not “exonerate” him.

William Barr for two months hindered and squashed the opinion of the Report.

34. NCPitt

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

As I've said many times - and this will be the last, your opinion and others' opinions that it was proven does NOT make it a fact.

35. HailToPitt1985

Expand Collapse

J, our opinions on this and many issues are very different. I'm sure our political affiliations are quite different, based on our life experiences. That is a given. What I want you to know is that regardless of our differences in opinions, you have my respect as a man. You hold your opinions very strongly as do I. That can't allow us to fall into losing respect for each other as people.

This board sometimes devolves into some pretty ugly exchanges. My reaction to that is usually to just put that poster on Ignore who engages in that kind of post. It saves me a lot of stress and time. Everyone can have different opinions on things. How we react to that is more important.

fkthomas likes this.
  36. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Yes, and likewise with yours. But the impeachment of Trump is just another transgression on his infamous legacy. Not a badge of honor with me, others and historians.

A total and complete polar opposite of George Washington.

37. NCPitt

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Yet he was still a better choice than the democrats offered.

38. HailToPitt1985

Expand Collapse

And the 2020 election gives us the same choices as before. Pick the lesser of the evils. None of them are ideal in any way.

ONGB and NCPitt like this.
  39. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

That’s because the extreme right and the Republicans did a strong campaign of personal destruction of her for many years, while Trump is outstanding salesman of B/S the likes of which PT Barnum would be very proud. He would have been even greater in the Circus because The Presidency is more than three rings.

40. HailToPitt1985

Expand Collapse

Hillary did a pretty good job of destroying herself quite well. She didn't need any help from anyone. And she's still at it.

caleco's, ONGB and fkthomas like this.