Biden campaign adamantly denies allegation of sexual assault By Brooke Singman | Fox News

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by PittFamily2, Mar 28, 2020.

1. PittFamily2

PittFamily2 Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

I consider it an honor.
    I consider it an honor! Trumpers consider it an honor!

He should get a medal considering all the lying government, FBI, CIA, others, plus the fake media who tried to bring him down.

What they did was increase his popularity, fundraising, and overall support.

caleco's and ONGB like this.
  2. fkthomas

fkthomas Board of Trustee
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Just imagine if they had 90% of tv and print media acting on their behalf, then they’d really have people duped.

ONGB likes this.
  3. JS School

JS School Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

Was Obama accused of improper behavior by a woman? I've never heard anybody allude to that until reading this thread. Of course, I don't read everything you guys read.

4. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Please explain with details. Benghazi was a total hit job by the Republicans and Rep McCarthy even admitted it was so. No crimes with the Clinton foundation.

5. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

You should have said you don’t read everything they write.

6. ONGB

ONGB All American
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Then he would be as uneducated on so many topics as some others here are with only half their info from biased sources.

mike 301 likes this.
  7. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Come on, your objectivity is seriously in doubt with that statement. The FBI, CIA and are very creditable and the leaders have been accused but not found guilty. The Far Right is into conspiracy theories and have many many wealthy donors that will donate to a Republican that they think and hope can win.

8. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Nobody can read everything least of all what is posted in the L R. That’s not the context he meant. The improper accusation he has only read in the L R.

9. ONGB

ONGB All American
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

So let me see if I have this straight. If the FBI and CIA leaders have been accused but not found guilty that's a conspiracy theory.
    But if you keep droning on about Kavanaugh from unsubstantiated sources,including one who's best friend disputed her story,it's fine for you to keep perpetuating conspiracy theories ?
    Do I have that right ?

NCPitt likes this.
  10. ONGB

ONGB All American
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

He had already stated in his post he doesn't read everything we read.

Why should he have said he doesn't read everything *they* write ?

Who is *they* ?

Shouldn't you mean *we* if you're discussing the LR ?

130 ONGB, Mar 31, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  11. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

You seem to be confused. The FBI and CIA leaders have not been found guilty of the many accusations thrown at them. Also, the IG found no one guilty yet there have been numerous accusations by FOX and posters in the L R claiming otherwise. This is continual and some even include the IRS. This started with the right wing Conspiracist and has not been cleared up so that many are still believing these falsehoods.

Again, let me clear this up so you’re not confusion over my views on Kavanaugh. Read what I wrote. I stated what happened from what I witnessed as it played out before us. No conspiracy statement there. Yet I was challenged by statements that the left conspired to bring him down. No proof by those with that view.

I’m finished with this matter. Too many other more important issues.

12. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

The matter is one of grammar. I have no problem understanding what he wrote.

We would collectively include him, they would not....

13. NCPitt

NCPitt Lair Hall of Famer
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

The point is your hypocrisy.

14. ONGB

ONGB All American
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

You're the one that seems confused. The IG doesn't find people guilty or innocent.
    The IG DID FIND (just announced Tuesday coincidentally enough) this though :

(The Justice Department inspector general said it does “not have confidence” in the FBI’s FISA application process following an audit that found the Bureau was not sufficiently transparent with the court in 29 applications from 2014 to 2019, all of which included “apparent errors or inadequately supported facts.”)

Out of the 29 they audited,25 had errors and 4 had NO WOODS files at all.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.na...-single-fbi-fisa-application-he-reviewed/amp/

As was said,the point is your hypocrisy.
    If there are too many other important issues, maybe you shouldn't post about those you know nothing about.

I read what you wrote about Kavanaugh. You believe Blasey Ford whose own best friend disputed her account because it doesn't fit your narrative and others who came forward with no clear proof,yet you believe the Intel agencies are free of blame even though there is more verifiable proof they are guilty of misdeeds just like those I posted above.

Those people are conspiracy theorists (in other words,Maddow disagrees with them).

134 ONGB, Apr 1, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  15. ONGB

ONGB All American
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

EDIT - Nevermind. Just got a PM from someone else reading the thread stating you misunderstood JS Schools post and started the confusion rolling so I deleted the body of my post.

According to myself and another poster you didn't understand what he wrote.

You created the confusion when you changed the word "read" to "write" according to them.
    From there on, the use of pronouns created ambiguity.
    That's why I asked who *they* were and who *we* were.
    They got my point. You didn't. No worries.

It's no big deal and not worth discussing further but I know you can't let things go sometimes so you can go ahead and have the last word if you need to.

135 ONGB, Apr 1, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  16. HailToPitt1985

HailToPitt1985 Head Coach
    Expand Collapse

A report just came out that says quite the opposite about the FBI and its FISA applications for surveillance of Americans. There are widespread problems beyond what happened with a Trump aide. Where do you get your news, J? If I were you, I'd question your sources because they're wrong. There are a lot more problems with the FBI and CIA than anyone wants to admit.

ONGB likes this.
  17. ONGB

ONGB All American
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

I posted the link to this two posts up but I don't expect it will be read.

18. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Re: Ford. No one who heard the testimony was there so we have to go on the testimony. Ford's testimony and her credibility was overwhelming. Kavanaugh was accused of a very serious crime. The Jury of Senators made their choice. Mostly on Republican party lines.

"As was said,the point is your hypocrisy" posted by you. "Ignorance is bliss" and again your name calling is what it is! You need to focus on your inadequacies not on your partisan opinions of those who's opinion you disagree with. Can't prove your point so call out names!!

Finally, the IG found no criminality or charges against the outrageous accusations against the leaders at the FBI, the CIA or the IRS by Trump, the far right, and those on the L R who continue with their lies.

19. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Not only did I get your needless and confused point, I understood what was written by the poster. Perhaps I didn't make myself clear for you and the other poster. Sorry.

I don't need a cadre of cult members to tell me if I'm right, I'm smart enough to stand on my own two feet.

20. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

I and everybody else understands the mistakes made on the FISA warrants. Nothing came of it. A molehill against the Himalayan mountains. The main point was that Carter Page needed to be checked out for his involvement with Russians while working for Trump. And the warrants were issued if I'm not mistaken until after the election. The other FISA applications apparently were not found to be a problem which is my understanding.

21. NTOP

NTOP Lair Hall of Famer
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

And guilty is often wrong. OJ proved "not guilty" can be wrong. You're just posting your interpretation, which is biased.

ONGB likes this.
  22. ONGB

ONGB All American
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Ford’s own friend contradicted her.

But you keep playing ostrich,you wear it well.

Again,the IG doesn’t decide criminality nor do they file charges.
    You’re woefully uninformed.

And as I said,Horowitz just found 29 out of 29 cases he reviewed had serious issues.
    Comey and his cabal were crooks.

fkthomas likes this.
  23. ONGB

ONGB All American
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Most of the time it’s more like you’re so confused you sit on your brains,not stand on your own two feet.

Just because you disagree with 8 people who think you’re brainwashed and suffer from major TDS and you disagree doesn’t make them wrong.
    It just shows your lack of self-awareness.
    Your posts regularly prove YOU wrong.

143 ONGB, Apr 2, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    mike 301 likes this.
  24. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

You’re a canary in a coal mine. Her friend’s contradiction said Ford was never there? The friend knows because she was there? She offered proof?

Oh, was it the friends word against Ford? So her contradiction was merely her recollection? Her friends testimony may not have been as credible?
    What relation did they have at the time and who is this friend?

It’s not The IG making the charges, but it’s that none arose out of the investigation. There were sloppy procedures followed and these things happen but they did not rise to a crime but the false allegations were stated as criminal. They wanted them in jail.

25. ONGB

ONGB All American
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

I’m not doing the work for you.
    Look up Blasey Fords friend contradicts her and READ what she said.
    It wasn’t ONLY Fords friend. God are you thick. It was Kavanaugh and his friends that denied it also.

What “proof” did Ford provide ? Why is HER word more weighty than numerous others who deny her word ?

One person made the claim and numerous others denied it. But because that ONE happens to agree with your narrative she is somehow beyond reproach.

As far as the IG, you have NO CLUE what charges may or may not come out of the investigation. You’ll recall (or maybe you won’t since you like to bury your head in the sand) that Durhams investigation went from an administrative investigation to a criminal investigation some time back and hasn’t concluded.
    That doesn’t mean anyone is in the clear. The investigation isn’t complete.

26. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

It’s simple, you are thirsty and you are taken to the water shed of knowledge but I can’t make you drink.

Cult members have an undeniable belief that they are also right, no sense in reason, and anything said or written against the cult most be wrong since by definition it’s against their stubborn beliefs.

27. ONGB

ONGB All American
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

That’s exactly the reason you have TDS and are brainwashed and we’re not in a cult.
    We’ve actually criticized Trump and never once have I seen you criticize a Dem.
    When you get called on it by FK and others you disappear.

If this were Jonestown you’d be dead from the Kool-Aid.
    Who would want to follow in your footsteps ?
    I prefer not being wrong 90% of the time thank you.

28. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

So it’s still no criminal charges even though Trump, the Far Right and L R cult members state otherwise. Why don’t you understand that?

I saw the Kavanaugh hearings. Nothing further to review or research.

29. ONGB

ONGB All American
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Because the investigation isn’t over. Why can’t you understand that ?

AGAIN it went from an ADMINISTRATIVE investigation to a CRIMINAL investigation.
    So they’ve at the very least found potential crimes if not full blown criminal activity.
    You’re in over your head and have ZERO understanding of these kinds of situations.

30. mike 301

mike 301 Heisman Candidate
    Expand Collapse

That's fresh coming from a guy who's regularly proven wrong .
    From a guy who couldn't find his a-hole with a funnel .

31. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

It’s not about me it’s the DOT cult. I’m on the side of justice & fairness.

I stopped drinking Kool-aid at ten yrs of age so there is much more for you.

The losing team doesn’t keep score.

32. NCPitt

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

I'm convinced that you a bot ... brainless but programmed to say the same thing in every post.

ONGB likes this.
  33. ONGB

ONGB All American
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

DoT - Defender of Truth

You’re on the brainwashed side of Maddow and the other clowns.

You may have quit drinking something at 10 years of age but whatever you replaced it with has made you delusional.

And I guess you’re the losing team since you think the game is over when it’s barely started.

34. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Since you could not be the lyricist in your band and make millions with your songs and here you are not selling what anyone will buy.

There is a lot that Rachel Maddow could teach me. Well educated. A very talented, knowledgeable and writer of best selling books. Speaks well and has great guests from a wide spectrum of society.

Truth > Trump. Therefore DOT is Defender of Trump

35. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

You are a crusader for the cult I am convinced.

Your opinions are worthless that is why you are trying to sell them here, everyday, morning, noon and night. Nobody is paying you or buying them.

Yet you never give up!!

155 JGregor, Apr 2, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  36. JGregor

JGregor Head Coach
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Like a church mouse you quietly show up nibbling and annoying the faithful. Watch out for the traps, it could be your head.

37. ONGB

ONGB All American
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Maddow is a hack but there’s alot a 1st grade student could teach you judging by most of your posts so I see why you would think that.

Trump proved her wrong again last week when he said the Navy hospital ship would be in port the following week.
    And low and behold,the ship was there the following week.

caleco's likes this.
  38. ONGB

ONGB All American
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

If you spent half as much time actually researching topics you post about as you do being a lame cutie pie, maybe you’d have a better grasp on why you’re wrong most of the time.

DoT - Defender of Truth

39. NCPitt

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

There's that brainless bot again.

40. NTOP

NTOP Lair Hall of Famer
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Pomposity is your real name. Polishing your halo on a daily basis.
    As for not keeping score....Hillary LOST, and you've been racking up failure points since then.