ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10

sherepower

Chancellor
Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Friggen stinks lol!

Once again OSU is over rated and extremely painfull to watch. Their offense is simply garbage.

I see plain as day how Ped st lucked into winning this highly over rated conference. Just look at their flag ship program OSU! Garbage

Friggen stinks lol!

Once again OSU is over rated and extremely painfull to watch. Their offense is simply garbage.

I see plain as day how Ped st lucked into winning this highly over rated conference. Just look at their flag ship program OSU! Garbage
Yup

Friggen stinks lol!

So a team loaded with 4 and 5 stars that everyone in the country wanted stinks or maybe Indiana is an underrated team? The problem with Ohio state is their qb. Put any other guy around that talent and it's a different story

So a team loaded with 4 and 5 stars that everyone in the country wanted stinks or maybe Indiana is an underrated team? The problem with Ohio state is their qb. Put any other guy around that talent and it's a different story
OSU stinks. The Big 10 stinks.

Don't believe me.......... look at the Big 10's bowl record the last 5 years. Garbage!

It's exactly why Ped st made it to the championship game last year. The conference stinks!

Put Ped st in the ACC last year and they go 6-6.

Oh Minny was impressive tonight. They were in a dog fight with Buffalo lol. Row the boat

Last edited:

No, OSU stinks because im watching their corners get roasted. Their vaunted OL is getting pushed around. A receiver dropped a pass that hit his hands in the end zone and
OSU's D is putting their corners on islands and getting beat up.
so, yes, its a team full of 4 and 5 *'s that are young and stink.

Or maybe the first half of the first game of the year isn't the best time to make sweeping statements about the quality of teams and conferences.

Don't believe me.......... look at the Big 10's bowl record the last 5 years. Garbage!

It's exactly why Ped st made it to the championship game last year. The conference stinks!

Oh Minny was impressive tonight. They were in a dog fight with Buffalo lol. Row the boat

Lol. ACC Coastal is not murderers row. Pitt would have no shot of ever winning the B1G east. In the coastal, we have a shot

Reactions: cbpitt2
Lol. ACC Coastal is not murderers row. Pitt would have no shot of ever winning the B1G east. In the coastal, we have a shot
If you don't think Pitt could of won Big 10 east last year I don't know what to tell ya. I mean we did beat the big 10 champion and the national champions at their place. If Ped st won it last year. Pitt could of done the same

Or maybe the first half of the first game of the year isn't the best time to make sweeping statements about the quality of teams and conferences.

That certainly can't be it. OSU obviously stinks and will have a really bad season.

If you don't think Pitt could of won Big 10 east last year I don't know what to tell ya. I mean we did beat the big 10 champion and the national champions at their place. If Ped st won it last year. Pitt could of done the same

They couldn't win the Big East when they had ample opportunities and lost to Northwestern. You are saying a team who recruits at an elite level, we hope we get their scraps when we recruit, and has a coach that has won 3 national titles "stinks" Take off the goggles man

Coulda woulda Shoulda but never do

They couldn't win the Big East when they had ample opportunities and lost to Northwestern. You are saying a team who recruits at an elite level, we hope we get their scraps when we recruit, and has a coach that has won 3 national titles "stinks" Take off the goggles man

Coulda woulda Shoulda but never do
It's obvious your a Ped st troll. So I will leave you on this note. Big 10 stinks. So does Ped st

I'll tell you what. I'll create a topic on the college football main board about which division is better the B1G East or ACC coastal and we will see what objective fans think
If you don't think the ACC and the coastal was better than the Big 10 east last year..... it's obvious your a Ped st fan.

You know where the whole country considers you weirdos as a joke of a fan base

Reactions: President Stache
If you don't think the ACC and the coastal was better than the Big 10 east last year..... it's obvious your a Ped st fan.

You know where the whole country considers you weirdos as a joke of a fan base

I really don't care what the country thinks about penn State but when I hear someone say a team stinks that is loaded with 5 stars....that is comical

Lmao

Judging a team.....and a conference based on the first half

Of a game played in August.

Classic. This board is fargin hilarious.

I laughed to. This thread is ridiculous.

I do think the big 10 typically is overrated just based on the names they have. But stinks? Based off 1 half in august? Lol. Typical fan over reaction.

Reactions: paulbl99
I laughed to. This thread is ridiculous.

I do think the big 10 typically is overrated just based on the names they have. But stinks? Based off 1 half in august? Lol. Typical fan over reaction.
There is some crazy stuff on this board....Pitt going 11-1..tearing down a slum and building a FB stadium etc
But this one is right up there.....

Make no mistake CFB games in August are important....but indicative of what?
2 quarters .....and a team and conference stink!!!!
LOL

This THREAD IS PRICELESS.

Reactions: ThePanthers
Ohio St. does have a boring offense, but that freshman kid from Texas they have at RB is going to be special. On a side note OSU has prob my least fav stadium (I know they were on road last night, just saying), and I cannot stand their uniforms.

I was impressed with the venue for the Hoosiers. Great crowd and certainly OSU is a big draw. But Indiana is not very good and I am not sure they beat Wake Forest. Oklahoma will be an interesting game as it will not be as much a talent mismatch. The simple fact is the Big Ten stunk in the bowl games for the most part. PSU is over rated ranked 6th but playing two games that talent is comparable and Pitt which is not that far behind is what it is. .

Never understand urban meyer's never ending desire with trying to make athletes into qbs instead of just recruiting a qb.

I mean, the dude is a recruiting machine, and OSU in general has been one of the two, three top programs for decades now, you would think they were go and get a big time dual guy who can actually throw the ball a bit pretty much every class, or get a guy who can really sling it who can run a bit at least.

Reactions: Swervin27
I really don't care what the country thinks about penn State but when I hear someone say a team stinks that is loaded with 5 stars....that is comical

If Hotshoe likes your post, then you have to be nitter... Comical? LOL! Oh the irony! What's comical is a nitter loser forking out money to buy a membership so he can pretend to be a Pitt fan and spew PSU idiocy.....

How pathetic! LOL!

Reactions: sherepower
Well you obviously root for the team that did and we beat them sooooo

Yeah...the poor little PSU poster had to add their $0.02. The ACC was absolutely loaded with incredible QBs last year, along with some really good WRs. We all saw the difference between what Narduzzi's D did against the BIG teams who lack the same level of QBs vs. what has occurred the past 2 years against ACC QBs.

On top of PITT beating PSU head-to-head, they also beat the team who destroyed OSU 31-0, on the road. To say PITT wouldn't have been competetive in the BIG Ten East is laughable.

Furthermore, PSU would not have played in the championship had PITT been in their division for reasons mentioned above.

It's just another typical, short-sighted post by one of the many cult members who love to see in a cow pasture on Saturdays vs. going on dates with their cousins.

Reactions: sherepower
Ohio State made great adjustments on defense at halftime. They werent content to let Indiana throw jump ball after jump ball in 1on1 coverage. It was refreshing to see, hopefully Duzz was watching. Also just incredible how much depth Ohio state has, bringing 5 star freshman on the Dline into the game in 4th quarter is invaluable in todays game where teams run 90 plays on offense.

Reactions: dirge999
4) tOSU on TV every Saturday night.

Except when they are on Thursday night. You saw this and it was posted (maybe buried) but in the long attendance thread on the free board from a few weeks ago, someone analyzed the size of college football fanbases and Ohio State was #1. Hence.........it is why the Steelers, Patriots, Cowboys and Packers are usually on the max allowed primetimes games for the NFL.

Except when they are on Thursday night. You saw this and it was posted (maybe buried) but in the long attendance thread on the free board from a few weeks ago, someone analyzed the size of college football fanbases and Ohio State was #1. Hence.........it is why the Steelers, Patriots, Cowboys and Packers are usually on the max allowed primetimes games for the NFL.
Yeah but tosu is literally on abc every Saturday night at 8pm. I get it, a lot of fans but every week?

EDIT: I just looked up last year's schedule to show you how they are on abc at 8pm every week and it was actually only 3 times. OK, so I exaggerated, dare I say I was hyperbolic (Yes it's a word, maybe) in my comments of them on tv on Saturday nights.

Yeah but tosu is literally on abc every Saturday night at 8pm. I get it, a lot of fans but every week?

I know. And ABC is in full mastabatory glory when they play a PSU or Wisky. For some reason, and this will change, they still play Mich/tOSU at noon. I expect this to change.

It's all about ratings. ND is on every Saturday at 4pm if not prime time, as they start every season in the Top 10 on the way to a typical 7-5 season.

This may be a little over the top...but...

I think Meyer's offense has been figured out by a lot of coaches across the country at this point. It isn't as transcendent as it once was, everybody in college football runs some variation of the spread. It seems like if you stack the box and force the QB to throw, the entire offense starts to sputter. It's painfully obvious that Urban Meyer wants a QB that can run more so than a QB that can throw the ball downfield.

They won the game last night because they had more 4/5 stars than IU. OSU is suppose to be the cream of the crop of the BIG? What a joke of a conference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT