ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 propoganda suggests Nebraska to Big 12

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001

Nobody does a better job with propaganda than the Big 12. They are very very good at this. I wonder if it has to do with their community college-level alums being dumb enough to believe it similar to how you see other intellectually challenged Americans believing fake news sites.

In 2010, the B12 had 12 Power 5 teams. Nebraska, Colorado, Missouri, Texas A&M left. Texas and Oklahoma are waiting to leave. They only have 6 of their original teams who chose to stay.

Every team that has joined went there only because they couldn't get into any other P5 conference.

Even though Nebraska is no longer good, I really can't see them going back to the B12.

Many B12 fans are simply delusional.

Why would Nebraska pass up the money they are about to reap from the new TV deal the B1g just penned. Makes no sense.

You realize that article was written two years ago, right? The author has probably sobered up by now.
The author, Pete Mundo, hasn't changed much.

This is from his article last week: "...
the reality is that they [Colorado] would be lucky to get back into the conference at this point. I believe they should be welcomed back in with open arms, and if Arizona, Arizona State and Utah are smart, they will also start looking east.

The author, Pete Mundo, hasn't changed much.

This is from his article last week: "...
the reality is that they [Colorado] would be lucky to get back into the conference at this point. I believe they should be welcomed back in with open arms, and if Arizona, Arizona State and Utah are smart, they will also start looking east.
Said it 100 times, the only chance AZ, ASU, Utah, and Colorado leave for the B12 is if Oregon, Washington, California, and Stanford do and I seriously doubt those 4 will be invited to the B10 or SEC in the near future. Even if they did join the Big 10, I would guess AZ, ASU, Utah, Colorado, Wash St, and Oregon St would add great markets in San Diego St (new stadium), San Jose St (renovated stadium, New football facility), UNLV (new stadium), and Boise St. I believe that AZ, ASU, Colorado, and Utah would rather keep a Western identity than fly their teams to Orlando, Pittsburgh (with an 80 minute bus ride), Iowa City, and Cincinnati

Nebraska would be best to go back to the B12. What does all that money mean if you can never win? Ya... I get it, more money, better facilities, more Olympic sports. For what though? Nebraska football will never be the Nebraska football of the past.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT