ADVERTISEMENT

Big issue

cpc247

Redshirt
Jun 26, 2013
I never want to knock a kid. A student athlete but V Davis is not an every down back. I think he can be a good player but he has a specific role. Giving him 6-8 touches in a half is bad in my opinion I would rather see Kp keepers or pay action bombs. Need to address this part of the offense and fast. Louisville has 3 guys everyone else “good luck”. We need that approach a little bit more then share the wealth.

I never want to knock a kid. A student athlete but V Davis is not an every down back. I think he can be a good player but he has a specific role. Giving him 6-8 touches in a half is bad in my opinion I would rather see Kp keepers or pay action bombs. Need to address this part of the offense and fast. Louisville has 3 guys everyone else “good luck”. We need that approach a little bit more then share the wealth.
I don’t get this RB rotation either.

Reactions: cpc247
The place is very quiet, and our QB runs over and Whipple yells out the plays to Kenny. There were many times the defense seemed to know exactly what we were running.

one in particular we just ran 2 straight runs for first down, lined up again, yet Louisville dropped into a pass protection schemeand I just said they know we are passing then we did. It happened probably a dozen times

Reactions: Dan1911
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT