ADVERTISEMENT

Blaire Bayless

vantheman1976

Freshman
Apr 2, 2005
Can't wait to see more of Blaire Bayless this season.....the competition between her and VVG will be interesting.....the kind of "problem" Fisher is enjoying very much I'm guessing!

Can't wait to see more of Blaire Bayless this season.....the competition between her and VVG will be interesting.....the kind of "problem" Fisher is enjoying very much I'm guessing!

Watching some stuff on social media and highlights - she looks like she is more athletic- quicker — just a more explosive athlete. She is putting in the work.

Reactions: vantheman1976
As good as we’ve been recently, and we’ve been very good, we still need the improvement required to get over the hump and win that national championship. Everyone getting incrementally better plus the infusion of new top talent is what we need and seemingly what’s happening. Blaire is a prime example. Can’t wait for the season to start.

As good as we’ve been recently, and we’ve been very good, we still need the improvement required to get over the hump and win that national championship. Everyone getting incrementally better plus the infusion of new top talent is what we need and seemingly what’s happening. Blaire is a prime example. Can’t wait for the season to start.
Her jump serve looked powerful and consistent in the final game - could be another weapon .

It is wild to me that VVG and Fairbanks will leave in the same season. VVG redshirted in 2019. She was on the same team as seniors Williams, Markovic, Buskirk. Now she will play with freshman who will graduate in 2027 or even 2028.
Yes....can't think of too many other Pitt athletes that were on a roster that long except Carl Krauser (2001 -2006). Fans used to joke about Krauser being around so long he remembered being stationed at Fort Pitt during the American Revolutionary War! Krauser and VVG will always be 2 of my favorites.....so much fun to watch.

Yes....can't think of too many other Pitt athletes that were on a roster that long except Carl Krauser (2001 -2006). Fans used to joke about Krauser being around so long he remembered being stationed at Fort Pitt during the American Revolutionary War! Krauser and VVG will always be 2 of my favorites.....so much fun to watch.
John Congemi comes to mind.

Reactions: vantheman1976
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT