ADVERTISEMENT

Blue Gold game

mike 301

Head Coach
Jan 30, 2013
Lew Riddick being interviewed sporting a bad assed Pitt jacket . Anyone know where they're available ?

I thought this was a game thread lol

He said they were selling them outside the stadium today. I imagine they will be on the website soon, but maybe they'll hold the new line until closer to Fall

Reactions: mike 301
Might as well be game day thread . Kinda Blah . Nice to see a look at Donald .
Hope he's at least 1/2 of uncle Aaron .. That would accelerate him ..

Is the offense executing, or are the players confused and making errors like previous two seasons?

Lew Riddick being interviewed sporting a bad assed Pitt jacket . Anyone know where they're available ?
The OL looked bad today but they were missing a few starters. Carter looks slimmer and faster! Holsein will eventually start for us this year imo.

They look better in person! They were for sale today at the game. Here is a link

Reactions: DruidTM
I know its just Spring and you cant get a fair assessment from a scrimmage but the talent level is as low as I've seen since Majors 2. No speed, no playmakers. I usually predict 7-5 every season but this is the worst team in decades in my opinion so I'm going to go 5-7. We have a few schedules wins and will beat a couple bad ACC teams but Duzz has completely effed up in recruiting. We used to be on somewhat equal footing with Penn State and at this point, I think if you kicked off PSU's 22 starters, they'd still be significantly better than us.

I literally just finished watching the spring game and saw a team playing at half speed to avoid injuries. There is nothing to conclude from watching this exhibition. Nothing.

Just a great overall time chatting with other true Pitt fans, alumni, etc. Seeing Riddick, Ish, Kante, Lowe, Austin, womens volleyball players interacting with fans was awesome. Great day H2P!!!!
Remember the name....Cruce Brookins

I literally just finished watching the spring game and saw a team playing at half speed to avoid injuries. There is nothing to conclude from watching this exhibition. Nothing.

Well they werent playing at "half speed" as anyone will tell you if you do that, you risk injury. The play-calling was vanilla by design so you cant get an accurate assessment but you CAN see the team lacks guys who have that extra burst, extra gear. You can see flashes at spring games. No one flashed.

I get that it’s spring but the OL looked worrisome. Numerous procedure and holding calls and the defense was in the backfield all day. Yes, D is always ahead in these things, but Hayes got to the QB with ease. I was impressed with Rasheem Biles. Between him and Lovelace, they have some real potential at LB.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT