ADVERTISEMENT

Boeheim claims Pitt “bought a team”

Says a guy that just landed someone last week with an NIL deal and has a booster openly offering to pay guys. And, who I think has forfeited wins due to violations.

Meanwhile, Pitt landed guys before this year that were from Colgate or did not play basketball for two years. And lost their best recruit to Cuse.

Last edited:
This is so laughable. What kid did Pitt buy? Good scouting and some good fortune? Who did we outbid federiko or Hinson or Elliot for? What a dumbass. The highest paid kid on the team left for mental health issues

Jimmy B can Eff ALL the way off. Retire already
A guy that hadn't played in two years, a reserve from Marquette, and Colgate’s starting PG. As someone put it on Twitter, “what an embarrassment of riches.” :oops:

Says a guy that just landed someone last week with an NIL deal and has a booster openly offering to pay guys. And, who I think has forfeited wins due to violations.

Meanwhile, Pitt landed guys before this year they were from Colgate or did not play basketball for two years. And lost their best recruit to Cuse.
Let’s be honest about it. Pitt has had some good scouting and a lot of good fortune in their recruiting for this year plus the good fortune of Hugley not fitting this team and removing himself from the situation.

The BOUGHT A TEAM thing is so laughable I can’t hardly scarce believe he actually said that

Let’s be honest about it. Pitt has had some good scouting and a lot of good fortune in their recruiting for this year plus the good fortune of Hugley not fitting this team and removing himself from the situation.

The BOUGHT A TEAM thing is so laughable I can’t hardly scarce believe he actually said that
It just shows he needs to go. It is the burnt pot calling everything black that he is presently jealous of. Meanwhile, he literally has Pitt’s best recruit from last season as his best player.

Pitt has had a ton of great fortune and while I am sure these kids have some level of NIL deals, I am also sure Miami paid way more for Nijel Pack than Pitt likely pays it’s whole roster. And Boeheim probably has a few kids and now recruits getting paid more than anyone on Pitt’s team.

This is so laughable. What kid did Pitt buy? Good scouting and some good fortune? Who did we outbid federiko or Hinson or Elliot for? What a dumbass. The highest paid kid on the team left for mental health issues

Good take.

Reactions: Atlanta Panther
His comments are awesome!!!! Do you think anyone would be saying that at all if they weren’t threatened by a team sitting at the top of the conference pile?

Reactions: 303vND
Well, this is more a generic rant against the existence of the transfer portal and against NIL money than it is specifically against Pitt alone. He cites Pitt and Wake Forest as examples of what he hates about the portal and NIL because they didn't get better solely by recruiting freshmen. Apparently he sees it as putting Cuse at a disadvantage and ruining college basketball and that the portal/NIL is why Coach K and Jay Wright retired when they did.

Living legends usually turn into tyrants. He jumped the humanity shark tank years ago. Now, he's simply insufferable.

Doesn't he have some nostril to pick?
Depends on how hungry he is. Boogers are his favorite snack. We've seen how many he had eaten in public.

Just imagine how many boogers he has eaten in the privacy of his own home. Yikes!

He's right about Miami as even Wong has gotten paid to stay but Wake and Pitt was 100% due to good scouting and luck. I actually like Boeheim so disappointed to hear him say that but kinda glad he did because people are buying teams so it needs addressed. Can we please get Pikiell to Syracuse?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT