ADVERTISEMENT

Bonner

Slick Manager of Champs

Heisman Candidate
Apr 22, 2007
For those who are interested in recruiting/WPIAL, looks like Pitt target Carter Bonner transferred from Shady Side to Penn Hills. Only a sophomore but looks like a good prospect. I'd still put Penn Hills in the Pitt friendly camp, so perhaps this helps our chances somewhat.

This won't be popular but Penn State will be hard to beat out if they really want him, but we have a lot of young talent at LB so I'm not concerned.

This won't be popular but Penn State will be hard to beat out if they really want him, but we have a lot of young talent at LB so I'm not concerned.
Depends on what he values. Pitt wins the proximity to home battle (although it's obviously not like PSU is relatively far) and he can probably find his way onto the field sooner.

Depends on what he values. Pitt wins the proximity to home battle (although it's obviously not like PSU is relatively far) and he can probably find his way onto the field sooner.
Suppose you are right about that, but Pitt has seemed to lose some momentum with local guys here. Truth is the ones who leave only see marginal success. It's not like we missed on any Darelle Revis' lately so .......

Reactions: Pittisit4me
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT