ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl projections Saturday night

Las Panteras

All Conference
May 11, 2014
As several bowls have already made formal announcements, and certainly more "deals" have been made and will be public tomorrow,

It is worth reporting a bowl projection ahead of tomorrow

247 has Pitt going to El Paso again to play Washington.

Not what we were expecting, but given the nature of bowl deals getting done before Sunday I wonder if this has merit?

Reactions: bubba31
Actually it's the Tony the tiger sun bowl
Cool

Wondering if they’ll use current logos on field or if they’ll go retro?
1483464505427.jpg

I would bet Lyke would ask for the military over the sun if that were the case. Drop down from a tier one bowl that few can attend. But I could be wrong....

Not to be negative, but we need a bowl game against northwestern state school of acrobatics...not the university of washington

Reactions: Pitt79
Not to be negative, but we need a bowl game against northwestern state school of acrobatics...not the university of washington

They’re in chaos with the Petersen announcement, not sure how much they’d bring to any bowl game.

Never sure who will be playing for these teams either. More and more guys that think they have an NFL future are going to start sitting these crappy games out.

I thought the hot pick for Washington was the Las Vegas Bowl for Petersen to go against his old team Boise State.

Wait, are you telling me that they did away with the Tony on the right in favor of the Tony on the left? Yikes!

If I ever ate that cereal I'd quit in protest!
No the opposite... old school is on left... agree he was kinda “nightmares for kids” bad... something from a Jigsaw film creeper

I think it’s disgusting that Ohio St may end up #1 over LSU.

LSU has now beaten 4 teams in Alabama, Georgia, Auburn, and Florida that would be favored over anybody that Ohio St has beaten.

I don't think I've ever seen that one on the left before. Of course like I said, I don't eat Tony's cereal, so what do I know?

Frosted Flakes are pretty damned good as far as breakfast cereals go. A lot of the others not so much anymore.

Both ESPN projections have us in the Military Bowl, one says vs UCF the other says vs Temple. Ugh to both, because they’re against mid to low tier opponents and both are loseable.

LSU has now beaten 4 teams in Alabama, Georgia, Auburn, and Florida that would be favored over anybody that Ohio St has beaten.
LSU beat 5 top 10 teams! tosu didn't play a power 5 OOC!

I'm pretty sure your guess for the bowl game is as good as any printed guess, maybe better if some place predicted the much anticipated Pitt vs. UCF rematch.

As several bowls have already made formal announcements, and certainly more "deals" have been made and will be public tomorrow,

It is worth reporting a bowl projection ahead of tomorrow

247 has Pitt going to El Paso again to play Washington.

Not what we were expecting, but given the nature of bowl deals getting done before Sunday I wonder if this has merit?
That's one of at least 5 different projections I have seen.

They’re in chaos with the Petersen announcement, not sure how much they’d bring to any bowl game.

Never sure who will be playing for these teams either. More and more guys that think they have an NFL future are going to start sitting these crappy games out.
Then the guys on the playoff teams should do the same, it's still the same risk.

LSU is clearly #1, followed by Clemson. O$U is no higher than a #3.

Then the guys on the playoff teams should do the same, it's still the same risk.

It’s coming. Nick Bosa kind of did that last year when he quit while they were right in the middle of the playoff hunt.

It’s coming. Nick Bosa kind of did that last year when he quit while they were right in the middle of the playoff hunt.
Then SMF is right, as soon as you are in Mel Kiper's #1 pick projection, just quit the team, even if you're a freshman and just work out until you're eligible to avoid injury.

Looks like it’ll either be the Pinstripe Bowl vs Michigan State or the Quick Lane Bowl (vs Western Michigan?).

This guy is thinking it’s Detroit:

Wake Forest-Michigan State in the Pinstripe. Missed opportunity for Narduzzi against his former team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT