According to ESPN they have us in

Belk Bowl in Charlotte
December 29th noon ABC
PITT VS South Carolina

Or

Music city bowl
December 28th 1:30 espn
Auburn vS PITT

Seems odd that Belk Bowl would want us back after being there in the same month. Is this something that haas happened in the past that the team that loses the championship game goes back for Belk Bowl?

Seems odd that Belk Bowl would want us back after being there in the same month. Is this something that haas happened in the past that the team that loses the championship game goes back for Belk Bowl?
There are 2 local schools bowl eligible, maybe a third in wake.
Uva has already demonstrated a solid turn out for the bowl.

I doubt we tip the scales

Pay no attention to this stuff. Pitt has a 0% shot at the Belk. UVa going there. Its Music City or Sun for Pitt.

Pay no attention to this stuff. Pitt has a 0% shot at the Belk. UVa going there. Its Music City or Sun for Pitt.
I think these are the most likely destinations as well. It makes no sense to send Pitt back to Charlotte. After being there earlier in the month, I dont think many people that will be traveling from Pittsburgh would want to make the trip back there (not like CLT has a million things to do and I am saying that as I live there). I dont think Pitt would travel well to El Paso, but I think they would travel really well to Nashville. Exciting destination within driving distance (about the same distance as CLT give or take some) and they would play a good opponent. I hope the Music City Bowl considers this. Only thing that would be tough is its a Friday afternoon around the holidays.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
I think these are the most likely destinations as well. It makes no sense to send Pitt back to Charlotte. After being there earlier in the month, I dont think many people that will be traveling from Pittsburgh would want to make the trip back there (not like CLT has a million things to do and I am saying that as I live there). I dont think Pitt would travel well to El Paso, but I think they would travel really well to Nashville. Exciting destination within driving distance (about the same distance as CLT give or take some) and they would play a good opponent. I hope the Music City Bowl considers this. Only thing that would be tough is its a Friday afternoon around the holidays.

At this point, the Sun Bowl would be a bummer but oh well. To me, I think Pitt vs Miami is for the Music City just as the Pitt/Miami game in Narduzzi's first year was for the Sun.

What if we run the table?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT