ADVERTISEMENT

Brady ..Retires

As a lifelong Brady hater I am so pleased that he trashed his life for one last miserable season.
I doubt him coming back for the extra season trashed his life. I’m guessing his marriage was already in bad shape before he made that decision. Maybe was the final straw.

I know as a person living in Pittsburgh I am supposed to hate Tom Brady, but I can't.
Like him or not, he is at the very least, one of the best players to ever play the QB position.
We all have our own subjective opinion on how we determine who is the "best" or 'greatest" at a given position, but for me, the man was probably the best QB during his time in the NFL.
He made Beilchick a Hall of Fame coach and gave quite a few players the opportunity to win multiple Super Bowl rings and was directly involved in creating Hall of Fame level careers for those who played on the offensive side of the ball with him.
If this is it, then congratulations Tom Brady on a fantastic NFL career.

Reactions: bschulter
I never liked Brady until he went to the Bucs. Then I realized he was the only QB older than me so I started to root for him to keep playing to make me feel less old.

But we'll still be stuck with him as an announcer. it will be interesting to see if he's any good at that?

Reactions: bayardstreet
How can you really hate this guy. His achievements are without question the greatest of all for a QB. I look past pretty much most of these guys when talking. On the field, he just did exactly what he was supposed to do and did it better than anyone else. You can’t love them all, but at least respect what he did. Same goes for the Mannings. You may not like their act, but they were great.
I think this is truly it for him. He’s got a second life to live in business, family, and other endeavors.

Reactions: YourPittDanceTeam
But we'll still be stuck with him as an announcer. it will be interesting to see if he's any good at that?

He'll be at least ok, considering they have people in their ear telling them things to say.

Now we can look forward to that narcissistic QB from Green Bay who has to be in the headlines every 2-3 days. Going to retire, going to wear my hair in a bun, breaking up with the 5th celebrity in the last & years, going to eat more mushrooms for mental health

Going to continue to hate my parents, going to hold up the packers for more money.

Blah Blah Blah. Please retire and disappear forever

Now we can look forward to that narcissistic QB from Green Bay who has to be in the headlines every 2-3 days. Going to retire, going to wear my hair in a bun, breaking up with the 5th celebrity in the last & years, going to eat more mushrooms for mental health

Going to continue to hate my parents, going to hold up the packers for more money.

He's barely better than Phillip Rivers, he won one Super Bowl and is 1-5 in conference championships, but he's an MVP with "numbers", so he's the greatest.

Reactions: bayardstreet
He's barely better than Phillip Rivers, he won one Super Bowl and is 1-5 in conference championships, but he's an MVP with "numbers", so he's the greatest.

To be fair you are comparing him to another slam dunk hall of famer in Rivers.

Rodgers can be an annoying db but there is no denying he’s one of the top 10 QBs of all time. And one of the most accurate.

As for the championships, he’s played on a lot of teams that either had lousy defenses or had Mike McCarthy as the head coach. Some of those years he was doing all of the heavy lifting just to get them there.

He needs to hang it up though.

I wasn't a Brady fan early on. Couldn't stand the guy. Eventually, I just began to appreciate his competitiveness and his greatness. Although something seemed to be missing this year, I was hoping he'd have one more year with San Francisco next year.

If playing another season of football was enough to prompt a divorce, I'm guessing there were some deeper issues that existed.

When Ben Affleck got caught cheating with the nanny, a picture of her wearing at least one and maybe 2-3 of Brady's rings was leaked. Brady's phone was conveniently destroyed right after this. People think the phone destruction was for InflateGate but personally I think it's because Brady was messing around too.

I do think that Giselle was just over not having a husband for much of the year. She's been rich for 20 years and I'm sure none of her friends work. I'm sure none of their spouses work very hard. She just wants to kick back and enjoy the good life with her millions and was sick of having a husband killing himself 11 months a year to compete with 25 year olds.

I know as a person living in Pittsburgh I am supposed to hate Tom Brady, but I can't.
Like him or not, he is at the very least, one of the best players to ever play the QB position.
We all have our own subjective opinion on how we determine who is the "best" or 'greatest" at a given position, but for me, the man was probably the best QB during his time in the NFL.
He made Beilchick a Hall of Fame coach and gave quite a few players the opportunity to win multiple Super Bowl rings and was directly involved in creating Hall of Fame level careers for those who played on the offensive side of the ball with him.
If this is it, then congratulations Tom Brady on a fantastic NFL career.

Oh my god, please. Brady hugely benefitted from Belichik's defenses. He won 2 Super Bowls throwing for 200 yards or less (one at 145 yards). He won another with a 70 QB rate.

Brady is the GOAT. Without Belichik, he still probably wins multiple SBs which is incredible. But to act like Brady himself dragged Belichik to Canton is totally divorced from the facts.

Reactions: Ski11585
As a lifelong Brady hater I am so pleased that he trashed his life for one last miserable season.
yeah, what a terrible life he has now..

Veronika Rajek

Tom Brady girlfriend

When Ben Affleck got caught cheating with the nanny, a picture of her wearing at least one and maybe 2-3 of Brady's rings was leaked. Brady's phone was conveniently destroyed right after this. People think the phone destruction was for InflateGate but personally I think it's because Brady was messing around too.

I do think that Giselle was just over not having a husband for much of the year. She's been rich for 20 years and I'm sure none of her friends work. I'm sure none of their spouses work very hard. She just wants to kick back and enjoy the good life with her millions and was sick of having a husband killing himself 11 months a year to compete with 25 year olds.

I don't know. I think everyone is an actor in the public eye and no one has any idea what is going on behind close doors. We like to oversimplify things and draw conclusions based on extremely limited information, but none of us really know a whole lot about each other. I actually think if we were all more honest about our imperfections we could really advance society. Instead, people act as pure as snow in the public eye and only divulge the imperfections that will elicit sympathy. For one, monogamy is tough. It's real tough. That alone is going to crumble many relationships.

Giselle banging her yoga instructor while married to Tom brady didnt help things either.. but yeah, lets keep saying it was because he played another year of football

Reactions: CaptainMurphy
I don't know. I think everyone is an actor in the public eye and no one has any idea what is going on behind close doors. We like to oversimplify things and draw conclusions based on extremely limited information, but none of us really know a whole lot about each other. I actually think if we were all more honest about our imperfections we could really advance society. Instead, people act as pure as snow in the public eye and only divulge the imperfections that will elicit sympathy. For one, monogamy is tough. It's real tough. That alone is going to crumble many relationships.

The Affleck thing was 7 years before Brady's divorce so I don't think that was the sole thing (even if it happened at all). I'm just speculating about that part.

I do think she was tired of having a husband that was working such a demanding job. Hot girls are used to getting all of the attention. Tom's attention was being a QB for too long. They didn't need the money; this was about his ego and she was over it. That's my version of the story anyway.

Giselle banging her yoga instructor while married to Tom brady didnt help things either.. but yeah, lets keep saying it was because he played another year of football

Yoga? Oh my God; I totally misheard my buddy on that one. I thought he said it was her yogurt instructor. I've been hanging out in the dairy aisle at Walmart educating every attractive female who walks by about Yoplait, Chobani, probiotics, etc. Ugh, back to the drawing board. There goes nine months of my life.

Yoga? Oh my God; I totally misheard my buddy on that one. I thought he said it was her yogurt instructor. I've been hanging out in the dairy aisle at Walmart educating every attractive female that walks by about Yoplait, Chobani, probiotics, etc. Ugh, back to the drawing board. There goes nine months of my life.
think it was like a mma or karate / mma instructor or something but yeah, she was crushing it on the side for awhile, well before they announced their divorce...

Pretty much exactly how I felt about a certain former steelers QB who was quite an attention seeking whore himself.

ADVERTISEMENT