ADVERTISEMENT

Bring back Cignetti.

Haha. Don’t worry after a few years Narduzzi will clash with Bell like he did Whipple and the next thing you know we will have Brian Ferentz running the O.

Reminds me of Early Narduzzi 76-61 games. We'll have to hang 40 plus every week to have a chance from now on.

Reminds me of Early Narduzzi 76-61 games. We'll have to hang 40 plus every week to have a chance from now on.
Pitt will win 10 this year with this offense. This was Kent, not YSU. Aside from Clemson and UNC, who will match that on pitts schedule?

Pitt will win 10 this year with this offense. This was Kent, not YSU. Aside from Clemson and UNC, who will match that on pitts schedule?
Love the optimism and hope you’re right, but might suggest pumping the brakes a bit and seeing how things go next week.

Haha. Don’t worry after a few years Narduzzi will clash with Bell like he did Whipple and the next thing you know we will have Brian Ferentz running the O.

Doubtful.

OC isn't really a long term position. I wouldn't expect Bell to be here all that long.

Or maybe the next thing you know Kade Bell is the new Head Coach. Bell has Head Coach written all over him.

The schedule is cake, I'll give you that. Still going with 5-7 but cautiously optimistic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT