ADVERTISEMENT

Bub mocked 10th in Bleacher Report

So after seeing your post I went back to the old post talking about Bub being mocked 4th because I thought that one had him also mocked to the Spurs. Funny thing was that NBAdraft mock was just updated today and it now has Bub going 3rd to some other team.

I know the NBA drafts on potential but I just don’t see enough to justify a 3rd selection as of now. Bub’s got good size, showing good maturity, good midrange shooting and passing, but not much in the way of taking a defender off the dribble and to the hole.

NBA guard and we are so far behind the eight ball for the ncaat…

Figures… this is Capel ball

NBA guard and we are so far behind the eight ball for the ncaat…

Figures… this is Capel ball

NBA based on potential though. Big difference. He probably isnt a Top 50 college basketball guard. What he is is a barely turned 18 6'5 dude with handle. This is somewhat similar to Steven Adams, who we got very little out of relatively speaking.

Lets take Isaiah Wong for example. If he got an extra year and played for Pitt now, we are 7-0 and probably headed for a Top 4 NCAAT seed. He was a premier NCAA guard. Light years better than young Carrington. And where is he? The G-league.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT