ADVERTISEMENT

Buffalo

jctrack

Scholarship
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2010
What does anyone know about this Buffalo wrestling team for tomorrow?

They’ve got former Steeler quarterback Tommy Maddox on their team. Looks a lot different from his playing days however. Also not sure how he makes 133.

If Casto is on weight he would have a good opponent. Could shoot him right back up the rankings

Reactions: jctrack
Buffalos starter (Petite) is ranked 15th. A win over him and he will probably be very close to the teens or maybe even in the high teens

I didn't get a chance to watch it, but Pitt did exactly what they did against Buffalo - convincingly defeat an inferior opponent. Good to see lots of bonus points and a solid win by Casto.

Reactions: singregardless
Good to see the team bounce back and come out looking focused. And good to see Cole getting right to his attacks/looking to score. 57 and 84 were battles. Nice to see those guys find a way.

I didn't get a chance to watch it, but Pitt did exactly what they did against Buffalo - convincingly defeat an inferior opponent. Good to see lots of bonus points and a solid win by Casto.
How can you say “a solid win”? He won 1-0 on a penalty point against a backup wrestler who was not listed on the program. Their starter(Petite) did not wrestle due to injury. Casto did not score one point on his own. One good thing was that he lasted all 3 periods.

That was a proper whooping of an inferior opponent. They were clearly wrestling with a different purpose compared to WVU. Everyone looked really good except for Casto. Hopefully, Cole keeps up the aggression he showed. I have a feeling that he learned a valuable lesson from the Titus loss.

Best part of the dual was the Panthers not giving up a single takedown through all 10 matches. Thats super impressive no matter who the opponent is

Reactions: jctrack
How can you say “a solid win”? He won 1-0 on a penalty point against a backup wrestler who was not listed on the program. Their starter(Petite) did not wrestle due to injury. Casto did not score one point on his own. One good thing was that he lasted all 3 periods.
Oh, my bad. I didn’t look at the box score. I thought it was Petite.

Does anyone know a plan for 157 if Casto doesn’t figure out his weight issue? I know someone stated Brock McMillan having a health condition but is he an option later on or Mancini?

Does anyone know a plan for 157 if Casto doesn’t figure out his weight issue? I know someone stated Brock McMillan having a health condition but is he an option later on or Mancini?
I think Mancini would be the option, as he was the point-scorer at Midlands and in the lineup against WVU.

I think Mancini would be the option, as he was the point-scorer at Midlands and in the lineup against WVU.
Which isnt much of an upgrade at this point. Mancini seems best at grinding out close losses right now

ADVERTISEMENT