ADVERTISEMENT

Burrow bites the dust now.

How lucky are the Steelers? The get the Browns and Bengals their first game after the starter goes down?

How lucky are the Steelers? The get the Browns and Bengals their first game after the starter goes down?
You’re not allowed to say the Steelers are lucky. I’m told injuries are part of the game. Nothing to see here.

After the calf injury this offseason, it felt like the Bengals were rolling the dice every time they threw him out there. They finally rolled snake eyes.

Also, gotta wonder if the Bengals window window has closed for a bit.

After the calf injury this offseason, it felt like the Bengals were rolling the dice every time they threw him out there. They finally rolled snake eyes.

Also, gotta wonder if the Bengals window window has closed for a bit.
I think so. With that big new contract Burrows signed they're going to have to lose some talent.

I think so. With that big new contract Burrows signed they're going to have to lose some talent.
as weird as it sounds, with the way these recent QB contracts are (Herbert, Burrow) i feel like an nfl team is almost better off with an average QB than overpaying a good qb and having to deal with that hit to the cap..

If you offer that contract, you better be 100% positive you have a truly elite qb. now burrow, i think he is one. Mahomes obviously. But look at rosters like the Chargers with Herbert. now he's good but is he really worth 50M a year? it killed the broncos with Wilson, the cardinals are garbage with kyler Murray's contract, Watson is debatably the worst contract in history of the nfl.

as weird as it sounds, with the way these recent QB contracts are (Herbert, Burrow) i feel like an nfl team is almost better off with an average QB than overpaying a good qb and having to deal with that hit to the cap..

If you offer that contract, you better be 100% positive you have a truly elite qb. now burrow, i think he is one. Mahomes obviously. But look at rosters like the Chargers with Herbert. now he's good but is he really worth 50M a year? it killed the broncos with Wilson, the cardinals are garbage with kyler Murray's contract, Watson is debatably the worst contract in history of the nfl.
100% man. That’s why I’ve been telling you! Things aren’t as bleak for the Steelers as we thought. We just need Kenny and the Oc to be mediocre.

Pay the defense. Game manager at QB for the offense and work the clock. That's what I would do. Too many good AFC QBs to even try. Trade the cancer Pickens and get some more picks for D. Or to a team that needs offense like the Rams for AD. Have no idea how the numbers would work.

Last edited:
Don’t see anyone crying for the Steelers who lost Hayward for 8 games and Minka for who knows how long. Injuries happen in this game and the Steelers get their share. Remember trying to win with Duck Hodges?

Don’t see anyone crying for the Steelers who lost Hayward for 8 games and Minka for who knows how long. Injuries happen in this game and the Steelers get their share. Remember trying to win with Duck Hodges?

As I said, your starting QB is a big loss. Especially players like Burrow and Watson. Steelers got lucky here.

Last edited:
God i hate Madden. Now he is making a big deal about Duquesne beating Pitt in womans basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT