ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb Swanigan

Something was up with him for sure. Mental health issues prolly caused that massive weight gain that did him in. He was a beast at Purdue RIP

Wasn’t Pitt in on him or am I thinking of another Purdue big man?

Wasn’t Pitt in on him or am I thinking of another Purdue big man?
Yes. I forget the year, but a group of kids came for the first football game. Swanigan, Damon Wilson for sure. The others were the local kid whose dad worked for Adidas and went to NC State, the verbal we lost when Slice left who ended up at Auburn, and a kid who went to Kansas as a one-and-done.

Sorry for all those names that escape me.

Yes. I forget the year, but a group of kids came for the first football game. Swanigan, Damon Wilson for sure. The others were the local kid whose dad worked for Adidas and went to NC State, the verbal we lost when Slice left who ended up at Auburn, and a kid who went to Kansas as a one-and-done.

Maverick Rowan and Mustapha Heron

we ended up settling for Cam Johnson and Ryan Luther -
Funny how things work out
Although Heron was a very good player

Chiek Diallo was the Kansas guy … although Swanigan wasn’t at the actual football game to which you refer.

Reactions: LeftCoastPanther
Really? When did he visit because I seem to recall a visit or my memory for hoops is fading with the losing seasons.

He was here for several visits, just not that day. He was pretty close to a guy who sponsored and played for one of the teams in the summer league.

Reactions: LeftCoastPanther
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT