ADVERTISEMENT

Canada soccer caught cheating

USN_Panther

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2001
Women's team flying drones over opponents practices. Penalised 6 points. Players saying they are being punished for the actions of their coach.
Not harsh enough punishment IMO. The team they beat isn't getting those 3 points.

I canf stand the big deal people make about videotaping opponents' practices and sign stealing. Is it wrong? Yes. Do I care? Not really. It gives the other team a slight advantage but doesn't guarantee victory. Shouldn't do it but not that big of a deal.

I canf stand the big deal people make about videotaping opponents' practices and sign stealing. Is it wrong? Yes. Do I care? Not really. It gives the other team a slight advantage but doesn't guarantee victory. Shouldn't do it but not that big of a deal.
Why am I not surprised you don’t have a problem with people breaking rules?

• Haha
Reactions: pittdan77
It's a big deal to Canada now. They lost 6 points in pool play. If the advantage is so slight, they probably shouldn't have taken the risk.
Or maybe they just aren't that good and won a gold medal by cheating? There's no way to tell.
I've given up watching any Olympics seriously for sporting interest. I did watch the 10 metre women's air rifle, mainly to make fun of it. Using these fancy scopes and guns. At age 12 with a Crossman 766 I would have dominated.
Watch rowing a bit. They train their entire lives for these few minutes. I couldn't help but laugh when the Chinese rower dropped the oar. Amazing!
Now some horse is going to be pet food from equestrian. Just knocked over nearly every barrier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT