ADVERTISEMENT

Carnegie Mellon Football Covid Outbreak

NNFAN

Senior
Sep 10, 2001
Naperville, IL
Carnegie Mellon had to forfeit their 1st round playoff game because several players tested positive for Covid. I hope our football family is taking every precaution so the other Pittsburgh college football team isn't in the same situation. This crap just isn't going away anytime soon.

Carnegie Mellon had to forfeit their 1st round playoff game because several players tested positive for Covid. I hope our football family is taking every precaution so the other Pittsburgh college football team isn't in the same situation. This crap just isn't going away anytime soon.

Stop testing the players. Easy solution.

Reactions: panther.fan
Stop testing the players. Easy solution.
THIS. I saw the ACC makes athletes test once a week during the season. There is a vaccine available for everyone now. Pitt football is 100% vaccinated (I believe). There is no way Kenny Pickett or anyone else should have to sit out if they have asymptomatic covid (and that's what would happen). CMU even required vaccinations for all their students this year. Why penalize kids who did everything they could. Its beyond rediculous now.

THIS. I saw the ACC makes athletes test once a week during the season. There is a vaccine available for everyone now. Pitt football is 100% vaccinated (I believe). There is no way Kenny Pickett or anyone else should have to sit out if they have asymptomatic covid (and that's what would happen). CMU even required vaccinations for all their students this year. Why penalize kids who did everything they could. Its beyond rediculous now.

The risk of death of a vaccinated college kid dying from Covid is literally 0. The risk of death a vaccinated person of any age dying of Covid is extremely small. Its time to stop testing vaccinated people.

Reactions: panther.fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT