ADVERTISEMENT

Carrington

Very nice!!! H2P

Knowing that our talent for this season has been upgraded is exciting enough, but now knowing we have talent in the pipeline is something we have not seen for some time. Maybe, just maybe good times really are in Pitt’s future. I can say personally I’m now excited to see this season and hope he can mold these kids into a workable unit.

Reactions: Drew1208
Final Stats from the DMV Competition

Games Total played-8

16.75ppg

7.75 rpg

3.875 apg

2 turnovers per game

40% FG percentage

67% FT percentage

42% 3 point shooter (16-38)

-Stats are well rounded. Rebounding is strong, good assist to to ratio. Would like to see overall shooting percentage higher.

-Has shown the ability to create his own offense off the bounce and make very tough shots. Step back 3's, fadeaways, pullups, he has an ability to create offense by himself and make very difficult shots that college defenders would not be able to defend. With that said, I would like to see him attack the paint more often with dribble penetration, be more aggressive in the transition game, and focus on quality shots to increase his shooting percentages.

-Following up on that, its great to see him knock down such difficult shots on his own which will translate to the college level. But I want to see him become a more efficient offensive player with quality shot selection. As I had mentioned previously, the tools are there for him to rise in the rankings with better consistency and efficiency. His assist and rebound numbers in these games were impressive and he was playing on one of the least talented teams in this competition.

Video highlights of all games can be seen here. He is #11 on St. Francis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT