ADVERTISEMENT

Center Qudus Wahab is busy on the visit trail

This is the best shot for an impact guy in the 2019 class. Cuse may be the team to beat, so Capel should be selling his pedigree of coaching Pros versus the lack of successful pros churned out by Cuse since Melo.

Get Wahab and the 2019 class is a success. Miss on him and it might be a bit of a wait for this class to shake out, as I’m not confident we’re realistic options for any of the other big names.

...so Capel should be selling his pedigree of coaching Pros versus the lack of successful pros churned out by Cuse since Melo.

He was at Duke, so really his coaching didn't make them pros. They would have been pros sooner without the one and done rule.

He was at Duke, so really his coaching didn't make them pros. They would have been pros sooner without the one and done rule.

Does coaching really make any of the top kids pros? Do you think any of the big time recruits care?

They want to hear that you’ve recruited player XYZ and got him to the NBA as quick as possible. Very few kids who are top 100 level recruits believe they’re going to be in college for 4 years. Sell the NBA dream...it’s what works

Reactions: HailToPitt725
This is the best shot for an impact guy in the 2019 class. Cuse may be the team to beat, so Capel should be selling his pedigree of coaching Pros versus the lack of successful pros churned out by Cuse since Melo.

Get Wahab and the 2019 class is a success. Miss on him and it might be a bit of a wait for this class to shake out, as I’m not confident we’re realistic options for any of the other big names.
Agree with your thoughts in this thread and in others. I do hope you will post more frequently.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT