ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs vs Bengals

How do you figure? The Eagles have been the most dominant team all season when Hurts has played.

Seems to me Boyd has been kinda lost in the Cinci shuffle this year . Any chance he becomes available soon for the Black n Gold to take a look at ?
Not sure of his contract status but we all know how affective he can be ...

The NFC is weak. The 49ers advanced to the championship game with their 3rd string QB.
The NFC was 41-39 against the AFC this season. The 49ers have a world of talent outside of the QB position. The Eagles have won 22 of their last 25 games with Hurts starting.

The Eagles pass rush will be a major problem for a hobbled Mahomes or Burrow with line in shambles.

The NFC was 41-39 against the AFC this season. The 49ers have a world of talent outside of the QB position. The Eagles have won 22 of their last 25 games with Hurts starting.
Cool Story!
Every team in the NFL would have beaten the 49ers today with their 4th string QB and RB at the controls.

Seems to me Boyd has been kinda lost in the Cinci shuffle this year . Any chance he becomes available soon for the Black n Gold to take a look at ?

He has one more year in his contract I think.

Reactions: mike 301
He’s a good, dependable WR. I’d gladly add him to the Steelers roster if it worked financially.

Reactions: mike 301
That was as stupid of a play as you’ll see. It’s not out of the question the Chiefs could have gained a few yards and got out of bounds. But holy hell what a bonehead.

It was dumb. Did Mahomes embellish a bit? Probably. Was it a penalty at face value? Yeah. Should it have been called in that situation after they got multiple questionable calls? Eh.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
Officials called too many penalties I quit watching but turned on the last two minutes , not sure how this stuff sells so well, by the way what happened to kneeling for the anthem , etc?

That hit out of bounds would have been called 100% of the time, the Bungles always going to do something stupid.
Particularly with a superstar insurance commercial glamour boy. Pickett might not have drawn that penalty, but a Mahomes (and Borrow) would get that a trillion out of a trillion times.

It was dumb. Did Mahomes embellish a bit? Probably. Was it a penalty at face value? Yeah. Should it have been called in that situation after they got multiple questionable calls? Eh.
He was out of bounds. That’s a penalty always. I get that nobody wants a conference championship to come down to a call. But that was 100% a penalty.

Wouldn’t be the first time a Bengals personal foul led to them getting knocked out of the playoffs on a game-winning FG :D
abhit.0.gif

It was. No debate about that. Just thought it was one they didn't HAVE to call, since it didn't affect the play.
They did have to call it. They’re in a position where it’s gonna potentially impact the outcome either way. It was unquestionably a penalty and had to be called. If they don’t make that call they’re getting roasted forever. And deservedly so.

They did have to call it. They’re in a position where it’s gonna potentially impact the outcome either way. It was unquestionably a penalty and had to be called. If they don’t make that call they’re getting roasted forever. And deservedly so.

Well then put me down for wishing they'd have called a better game until that point, so that play would have never meant anything.

Reactions: Parkview57
Blame the clock operator and not the officials on the field for the 3rd down play that was a do over. The deep official who is responsible for the clock was trying to stop the clock before the play went off.

ADVERTISEMENT