China’s GTV Releases Videos of Hunter Biden Sex Tapes while Smoking Crack

pittbb80

Athletic Director
Oct 9, 2004

ONGB

Assistant Coach
Gold Member
Mar 14, 2019
God only know what national security risks that dumbf**k put us in with blackmail material if all this is true.

Reactions: caleco's

superstein61a

Senior
Mar 31, 2019
I'm really confused by this. If Trump is so tough on China, why would they do this? Doesn't this boost Trump over Joe?
The site that put this out and is releasing more is anti-China. If you watch the video, at the start they explain that China has two programs to trap Americans, one of which they are using against Biden.

This first video of him smoking crack cocaine while having a hooker perform a sex act on him obviously gives the Chinese tremendous leverage

Biden is a national security risk. Not only does Communist China have these but we know Hunter was involved with a sex trafficking ring in Russia and had escapades in Ukraine. All these countries have dirt on him that compromise Dementia Joe

Reactions: PITT4UDAD

pittbb80

Athletic Director
Oct 9, 2004
I wanted to see why any Chinese business billionaire would do anything to hurt Biden over Trump. I know Chinese business people and the last thing they would want to do is have more tariffs. Unless they feel Trump is less of a threat to them than Biden.
ive actually done business in China and been there many times. About half the country despises the communist regime and the crack down on freedoms

Reactions: superstein61a

pittbb80

Athletic Director
Oct 9, 2004
You really don't believe what you said. Don Jr is as entitled as Hunter, maybe more....
Was don Jr doing crack and banging whores in China after flying on Air Force 2 while his dads policies where locking up thousands of blacks ? Was Don jr getting deals from countries simply because his dad was a VP ?

you really don’t believe what you just said do you ?

Jan 3, 2019
You really don't believe what you said. Don Jr is as entitled as Hunter, maybe more....
The tank is an exaggeration, however we aren't talking about entitlement, we are talking about the elites privilege. If we're being honest, you voted for the guy who said he'd remove the tariffs, you can't really believe the things you've said.

Jan 3, 2019
I'm sure that's what Roger Stone was thinking when the SWAT team showed up at his door at four in the morning. Funny how CNN got tipped off but not FOX.
CNN knew because they're great at investigations

• Haha
Reactions: BPKY and caleco's

SoufOaklin4Life

Lair Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2004
Another State of Mind
God only know what national security risks that dumbf**k put us in with blackmail material if all this is true.
If they are publishing it - it’s because they don’t want Biden
Actual blackmail would be kept private as leverage
So keep that in mind for the incumbant who they want in office

superstein61a

Senior
Mar 31, 2019
I wanted to see why any Chinese business billionaire would do anything to hurt Biden over Trump. I know Chinese business people and the last thing they would want to do is have more tariffs. Unless they feel Trump is less of a threat to them than Biden.
There are many in China who despise the Chinese Communist Party. This person sees a chance to expose the CCP and those who are owned by the CCP like Biden- they say it right here

paschuler1970

Junior
Gold Member
Nov 7, 2016
Richmond Va.
The tank is an exaggeration, however we aren't talking about entitlement, we are talking about the elites privilege. If we're being honest, you voted for the guy who said he'd remove the tariffs, you can't really believe the things you've said.
I moved my family several times due to dumped steel and steel mill shutdowns. I was more affected by tariffs than probably most if not all of the Rs that post on here. And, many of the moves were not positive moves but necessary because I have a family to support and medical insurance was very important. So there is more to what I believe than some of you think I believe in.
A side note I don't believe in abortion but it's still a position that seems to over weigh other things. To be honest many pro life people are only pro birth and don't support health care for all. But, that's another arguing point.
(I was affected by LACK of tariffs)

Last edited:

pittbb80

Athletic Director
Oct 9, 2004
Guo was born in mainland China and gained his wealth doing construction work. Eventually, he ran into trouble, and the Chinese government accused him of corruption. (The reality, of course, is that anyone who has become wealthy in China was corrupt.)

Guo escaped with his wealth to America. He is a fervent enemy of the Chinese Communist Party and has made it his mission to bring it down.

Some other incredibly damning accusations in this article if true. We shall see ...

paschuler1970

Junior
Gold Member
Nov 7, 2016
Richmond Va.
Guo was born in mainland China and gained his wealth doing construction work. Eventually, he ran into trouble, and the Chinese government accused him of corruption. (The reality, of course, is that anyone who has become wealthy in China was corrupt.)

Guo escaped with his wealth to America. He is a fervent enemy of the Chinese Communist Party and has made it his mission to bring it down.

Some other incredibly damning accusations in this article if true. We shall see ...
Guo Wengui....Thank you, I will research him.

pittbb80

Athletic Director
Oct 9, 2004

Latest posts