ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson Ticket Pay It Forward

mrmedoes

Scholarship
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2011
Gibsonia via Penn Hills

I'm going to go ahead and "close" the upkeep of this initial post, but please feel free to put any requests or similar on this thread or others.​

All - thank you so much for driving this to a great place - we ended up putting 65 more Pitt fans that may otherwise not have made it into seats for this weekend. This was all due to the generosity and love for Pitt from great Lair members. Thanks to you all for taking my little idea and giving me a couple of really fun days trying to link people up, keep track of tickets flying all over the place, and even almost mistakenly giving my personal tickets away in the process!

Hail to Pitt!​

-Mike

Original Post Below:

I've seen some comments from people, whether it's recent grads, or folks not in the best financial place, saying that they want to get out, but simply can't. Well, let's fix that... we need loud and excited Pitt fans in the stadium. I'll buy and transfer up to 4 sets of 2 to people who

My only requirements -
  1. Tickets are going to Pitt fans (hence why this is behind a Pitt paywall)
  2. You're 100% going.
  3. If you can't use them, transfer them back to me (no resale - if I see your tickets online, I may buy them just to find out who and smite you for eternity here)
That's it. Your seats will be lower bowl unless that sells out as I want as much noise as close to the field as I can find. I'm thinking often behind the students, but will take a look. I'll put my money where your mouth is, you just need to let me know.

Others, once I tap out, if you want to help out (or have extras), let's keep paying it forward!

Note - my original 8+ have been claimed, but awesome other Lair members have been kind enough to offer the same or similar, including some more distributed via me - info below - if you claim them, please tag/DM me so I can take them off the list (or if you have any to offer, I'll add them)

Claimed or Pending: 80 tickets, 1 parking pass (and Charlie Partridge in a pear tree)
12 claimed from me (@mrmedoes)
4 claimed from @Ren750656
10 claimed from @Tiger Paul Lives
2 claimed from @jmbridgen
2 claimed from @CMUandPitt
2 claimed from @FortPittPanther
2 claimed from @eyebugs
12 claimed from the @mike412 donation
2 claimed from @Pres.
2 claimed from @laurenbic03
2 claimed from @JAM05Pitt
4 claimed from @cmuss19
1 claimed from @Wapanther11
2 claimed from @eyebugs
1 claimed from @Butler Pitt Fan (other thread)
2 pending from @Pres.
2 pending from @KennysBarber
5 claimed from @S'port PITT
2 claimed from @laurenbic03 and paid forward by @rayrayH2P
2 claimed from @rayrayH2P
6 claimed from another @mike412 donation!
1 claimed from @mk78
A Parking Pass from @pitt-girl

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.