ADVERTISEMENT

Club sections at Acrisure

rayrayH2P

Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 4, 2020
Reaching out to the Panther Lair faithful…looking for suggestions or comments about the Club seating at Acrisure. The wife and I are going to upgrade our season tickets into the Club seating area for next year.

Is there a (big) difference between the home side vs the visitors side?
What about the North Club?

Again, just looking for any responses, good or bad. We have never been in those seating areas before.
Thx in advance!!

H2P!!!

Reaching out to the Panther Lair faithful…looking for suggestions or comments about the Club seating at Acrisure. The wife and I are going to upgrade our season tickets into the Club seating area for next year.

Again, just looking for any responses, good or bad. We have never been in those seating areas before.
Thx in advance!!

H2P!!!
I love the west club. I've been in the north club for a Steelers game, but I prefer to sit on the sidelines for better sight lines for viewing.

Home/west side for sure. Highest concentration of Pitt fans and low amount of opposing fans. You *will* broil in the sun on the away/east side... especially early games when it is hot.

Reactions: PittPharm2002

Thx in advance!!

H2P!!!
West club is shaded east club is not
North club is entirely covered
Only rows G and back are covered in the sideline clubs

I’ll add the north club is near the band and students so the atmosphere is great .
We moved from the north to the east -
And we’re moving to west next year because we miss hearing the pitt band (were closer to the visiting band)

West side.

Pitt fans concentrated. Out of the sun for the invariable plethora of coming noon starts on the ACC Network. Can watch interactions on the bench.

go the shaded side, you'll really appreciate it for the wofford exhibition on labor day and the Cincinati game the week after..

go the shaded side, you'll really appreciate it for the wofford exhibition on labor day and the Cincinati game the week after..
Yeah we are moving from the east
My partial vampire family members don’t like sunscreening for football games .
North club made us soft

Yeah we are moving from the east
My partial vampire family members don’t like sunscreening for football games .
North club made us soft
i fully admit i hate the sun but man, some of those early season noon games on the visitor sider were just brutal. Was it villanova game a few years ago where it was just sickening. by the time october kicks in, it's usually not as big a deal though..

i admit, i am soft when it comes to sitting in the sun and at the time, i had two little kids too..

The sun during the hot games is way worse than the shade during the cold games. I like the north club because of the scale, but the sideline views are much better.

Reactions: ThePanthers
Sitting in partial sun Saturday wasn't bad, warmer than west side in winter. I love east club because I can be tailgating by the time most people get out of their seats since we are in the near parking lot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT