ADVERTISEMENT

CMU not playing fall sports and 19-24 year olds making up 28% of cases

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
In July so far, 19-24 year olds are making up a mind-boggling 28% of COVID cases in Allegheny County.

Having kids return to campus in a few weeks is one of the most ridiculous ideas I ever heard. None of these kids are going to social distance. They are going to drink, party, and infect the $hit out of each other.

In July so far, 19-24 year olds are making up a mind-boggling 28% of COVID cases in Allegheny County.

Having kids return to campus in a few weeks is one of the most ridiculous ideas I ever heard. None of these kids are going to social distance. They are going to drink, party, and infect the $hit out of each other.

What do you propose they do?

lucky bastards.

Reactions: jivecat

Can you go to the Carnegie Mellon board with this information?

Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT