ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball Transfer Portal

Arguably the #1 grad transfer, Rayjon Tucker from UALR scheduled his first visit and it's to WVU. I didn't think we had a shot at this guy but WVU? They lost their whole team.

Also, Pat Andree of Lehigh has scheduled visits to Kansas State and TCU. Things aren't going well at all on the grad transfer front.
I think it is way too early for you to write your last sentence.

Things have been quiet with most teams for a reason. The season is now completed. Things will pick up for everyone, especially Pitt with likely 5 to give.

I believe Kham would not have been encouraged to leave if we did not have plenty of confidence that significant replacements are LIKELY. I think it is likely that 2 will be grad transfers.

I think it is way too early for you to write your last sentence.

Things have been quiet with most teams for a reason. The season is now completed. Things will pick up for everyone, especially Pitt with likely 5 to give.

I believe Kham would not have been encouraged to leave if we did not have plenty of confidence that significant replacements are LIKELY. I think it is likely that 2 will be grad transfers.

I agree. He's also assuming that Pitt has offered everyone that is mentioned on a message board.

Thomas Allen (Nebraska) committed to NC State.

Admon Gilder (Texas A&M) was a big-time player on their Sweet 16 team from 2018, but he sat out last year with an injury. He will be available to play immediately. 12.3 ppg, 4.1 reb, 2.6 ast, 45.8% fg, 39.5% 3-pt

Reactions: Drew1208
Thomas Allen (Nebraska) committed to NC State.

Admon Gilder (Texas A&M) was a big-time player on their Sweet 16 team from 2018, but he sat out last year with an injury. He will be available to play immediately. 12.3 ppg, 4.1 reb, 2.6 ast, 45.8% fg, 39.5% 3-pt

Everybody commits to NC State.

Really, really disappointed we aren't hearing anything on any of these grad transfers considering Pitt. I mean I basically called that as I have said all season that Pitt would not be the destination for the better grad transfers as these kids want to play in the NCAAT for their final season but I was hoping I'd be wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT