ADVERTISEMENT

Come on Wolf- Let some people in!!

That literally sounds like the worst place to be on the planet and not because of covid

why cause you and other libtards can’t imagine supporting the police or being patriotic. Honestly being anywhere you are sounds like the worst place on the planet but glad I won’t run into you anywhere since you’re in your basement watching Biden in his.

why cause you and other libtards can’t imagine supporting the police or being patriotic. Honestly being anywhere you are sounds like the worst place on the planet but glad I won’t run into you anywhere since you’re in your basement watching Biden in his.
To stereotype -
The music that’s appealing to a 50+ audience -
Would be enough for me
I’m guessing plenty of country , jimmy buffet , and Kenny chesney

and I bet weirdly for pa-plenty of confederate flags

To stereotype -
The music that’s appealing to a 50+ audience -
Would be enough for me
I’m guessing plenty of country , jimmy buffet , and Kenny chesney

and I bet weirdly for pa-plenty of confederate flags

Yea, basically. Some mass gathering with a bunch of old Central PA dancing hillbillies wearing "Family, Faith, Firearms" shirts with country music playing sounds like Hell on Earth.

That literally sounds like the worst place to be on the planet and not because of covid
I love it! Live your life eff the governor. My kids do whatever they want. Our whole area feels the same. As of right now....I know one person that had it and he had a headache....lol. I work with 8k people from all over the world and nobody is scared at all. But if you have cancer, and die, you will due from covid. Got to go. Heading to a bar in WV . No masks , no distancing.....in other words .....I'm gonna live my life.

I don’t begrudge those who want to go
My family isn’t comfortable
But everyone should download the pa covid tracker app- anyway !
Track and trace helps get things back to normal faster
That absolutely is the way to go about this. If you don't feel comfortable you should not go. I still have a neighbor who wipes off all her grocery deliveries. She's not elderly, unhealthy or a crazy person, just still very cautious. Their lifestyle does not bother me.

That absolutely is the way to go about this. If you don't feel comfortable you should not go. I still have a neighbor who wipes off all her grocery deliveries. She's not elderly, unhealthy or a crazy person, just still very cautious. Their lifestyle does not bother me.

If Pitt has fans, I'm going. I didn't think I would but I will. As I've said a million times, there is very low risk that anyone who chooses to go to a Pitt or Steeler game will die from COVID. That's not the point. Its getting it, not knowing it, and spreading it unknowingly.

I don’t begrudge those who want to go
My family isn’t comfortable
But everyone should download the pa covid tracker app- anyway !
Track and trace helps get things back to normal faster

I don't either, was just mentioning that anyone who felt uneasy could avoid massive crowds--even in a limited capacity stadium. For a normal Pitt game that's our approach and it was great avoiding the crowds.

And I agree about the app. I got it as soon as a I heard it was available.

I don't begrudge anyone for being cautious. We are one level of "cautious" and know some people that are "very cautious" and some that are "extremely cautious." Also know some that aren't cautious at all.

I would have no issue going to a game. I would gladly wear my mask walking in, through the game, and exiting. But I've also traveled for work multiple times over the last few months, flown, eaten out, and visited customers. I can tell you that nothing I've done is worse than exiting a plane. Boarding is somewhat organized and managed. Exiting is the usual free for all. Walking in and out of an outdoor stadium doesn't really concern me.

Reactions: pitt-girl
If Pitt has fans, I'm going. I didn't think I would but I will. As I've said a million times, there is very low risk that anyone who chooses to go to a Pitt or Steeler game will die from COVID. That's not the point. Its getting it, not knowing it, and spreading it unknowingly.
I have to say this appears to be quite the divergence from all you have posted about the virus and its relationship with society in general.

Things change and glad that you now would feel comfortable attending an event with thousand of spectators.

I have to say this appears to be quite the divergence from all you have posted about the virus and its relationship with society in general.

Things change and glad that you now would feel comfortable attending an event with thousand of spectators.

Here's the thing: I don't think any of this stuff should be going on so we can protect the lives of at-risk Americans....but I'm selfish. I know we are at low to no risk so I am out and about with no restrictions since June really. The only real change for us besides masks is we dont eat inside restaurants. Other than that, its life as normal (vacations, youth sports, school 5 days a week, Wal-Mart, etc). Is this hypocritical? Sure.

Reactions: BFo8
Here's the thing: I don't think any of this stuff should be going on so we can protect the lives of at-risk Americans....but I'm selfish. I know we are at low to no risk so I am out and about with no restrictions since June really. The only real change for us besides masks is we dont eat inside restaurants. Other than that, its life as normal (vacations, youth sports, school 5 days a week, Wal-Mart, etc). Is this hypocritical? Sure.

So you've spent the last couple of months telling everyone how they should be acting and what they should be doing differently because of the virus, and meanwhile you have been completely ignoring your own advise.

Well, I have to admit, that doesn't actually surprise me. With some people it would. But not with you.

Reactions: PeetWeet1
I don't begrudge anyone for being cautious. We are one level of "cautious" and know some people that are "very cautious" and some that are "extremely cautious." Also know some that aren't cautious at all.

I would have no issue going to a game. I would gladly wear my mask walking in, through the game, and exiting. But I've also traveled for work multiple times over the last few months, flown, eaten out, and visited customers. I can tell you that nothing I've done is worse than exiting a plane. Boarding is somewhat organized and managed. Exiting is the usual free for all. Walking in and out of an outdoor stadium doesn't really concern me.
Yeah we still went to the zoo frequently - just avoid weekends because it was a shit show
Only did the indoor things mid-week during off peak hours
My kid went back to in person karate two weeks ago- because we are very comfortable with the set up and his cleaning (shout out to Ryer Martial Arts) and so is our pediatrician neighbor .
Pittsburgh public is going to hybrid school in November - and he’s excited .
He’s great about wearing a mask

ADVERTISEMENT