ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Matt Galambos...

He was very solid in the times I saw him (granted, only a few isolated moments) in the preseason. Must have impressed. Congrats.

I'm not sure what he plans to do after his pro days are over, but I think he'd make one heck of a coach.

Coach Narduzzi called him a "genius" on more than one occasion, because of his ability to understand the defense and put other's in place to make plays.

Dorian Johnson is on the Cardinals' practice squad, Biz is on the Giants' practice squad. Price made the Rams' roster.

Congratulations to each.
This can not be true the experts on this board and the pay board said he was to slow for college. Shows what these people who make things up and try to make them like gospel. Really they have no clue. Wow I feel better now. Have a nice Labor Day

You have the wrong white linebacker.

I'm not sure what he plans to do after his pro days are over, but I think he'd make one heck of a coach.

Coach Narduzzi called him a "genius" on more than one occasion, because of his ability to understand the defense and put other's in place to make plays.

This can not be true the experts on this board and the pay board said he was to slow for college.

You forgot to add "too small and not athletic enough". Life as a competitor is all about proving people wrong.
Congratulations Matt, good luck and Hail to Pitt

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT