ADVERTISEMENT

Could Micky wrestle this season

BApanther

Walk-on
Apr 3, 2017
So if Suriano ends up transferring from Penn State to Rutgers and is allowed to wrestle this season couldn't the same be done for Phillippi

Last edited:
Reactions: Italianpittbull
So if Suriano ends up transferring from Penn State to Rutgers and is allowed to wrestle this season couldn't the same be done for Phillippi
Great point
Would be great is suriano wins that battle and we can use that to our benefit
Pitt caved on the basketball transfer !!!

We are talking about 2 different conferences which have different rules for transfers.

He is pretty clear on the fact that he will have to sit out this year.

By the way, still awaiting a response on why he changed his first name from George to Mickey.

He has always gone by Mickey. George is his real name, but this isn't a new thing.

On a side note, I have observed him at a lot of high school tournaments over the years and have always admired his demeanor. He was always interacting with other kids and supporting teammates (club and high school) many of whom were very average wrestlers. I have seen plenty of studs that didn't want to be bothered with anyone else. He strikes me as a good kid and a leader. I am really happy that he's at Pitt.

Reactions: BApanther and omega
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT