ADVERTISEMENT

Crazyest thing i heard about all this

Jul 19, 2022
Was having a beer with old friend last night. This cat is kind of out there and likes to enjoy pleasures of the earth. Told me elephant farming is HUGE business in this country right now. Lots of ties to these N.I.L. big shots. You can not do it north of 35% lattitude but these southern schools are running tusks and skins and elephant blood all over the place for BIGTIME cheddar cheese. Wild times we live in man. When I played ball you were LUVKY to get a tuna fish sandwich after the game. Now you got youngsters wearing tuxedos as pajamamas. People giving the blood to wifes by the way to smooth out wrinkles beneath the eyes. As far as we are concerned you do NOT mess with exotic animals like this. But we know these men see the world as there own playground. Not different from when a group of west virginia automobile mechanics kept a baby alient in a 25 glalon aquarium in the 1960"s but oh you did not know about that, maybe for next time. I am DISAPPOINTED.

Was having a beer with old friend last night. This cat is kind of out there and likes to enjoy pleasures of the earth. Told me elephant farming is HUGE business in this country right now. Lots of ties to these N.I.L. big shots. You can not do it north of 35% lattitude but these southern schools are running tusks and skins and elephant blood all over the place for BIGTIME cheddar cheese. Wild times we live in man. When I played ball you were LUVKY to get a tuna fish sandwich after the game. Now you got youngsters wearing tuxedos as pajamamas. People giving the blood to wifes by the way to smooth out wrinkles beneath the eyes. As far as we are concerned you do NOT mess with exotic animals like this. But we know these men see the world as there own playground. Not different from when a group of west virginia automobile mechanics kept a baby alient in a 25 glalon aquarium in the 1960"s but oh you did not know about that, maybe for next time. I am DISAPPOINTED.
It is big in Alabama. That is where the tusc-a-loosa.

With climate change, Pittsburgh can become a suitable habitat for alligators. Could farm them in the Mon and sell the skins for NIL money.
We should definitely utilise the university relationship with UPMC and start trafficking organs for NIL funding. Easy to transport a few hundred hearts and livers in the football equipment truck. The infrastructure is there, just need to monetize it.

My favourite version of this is the Lincoln Riley intro PC.
I have not seen the intro PC version. I'll have to check it out.

There is a version where Fleetwood Mac actually brings up the USC marching band on stage during their concert. It's pretty cool but was not recorded in HD.

Shoe Cobbler might be on to something here as the USC cheer team totally distracted us (at least me) from the 'Tusk' angle.

Reactions: USN_Panther
I have not seen the intro PC version. I'll have to check it out.

There is a version where Fleetwood Mac actually brings up the USC marching band on stage during their concert. It's pretty cool but was not recorded in HD.

Shoe Cobbler might be on to something here as the USC cheer team totally distracted us (at least me) from the 'Tusk' angle.
Here is the link.

Reactions: Lion_Backer
Was his name The Tiger King?

Someone in this thread needs to pay Lucy 5 cents.

Unfortunately, she appears to not be in.

AVvXsEgmf4-nOAaFCDskUxAtDzM5TJTa74x8v_D46E08nfojuOPDT5CgUNI6eF5G50z8RjhxHdsJFESeJKOXZ2Tc2fkIuJhvDjQhGglSOjmp1jmeSGkfsddQSzYHPgY-MgtPW0Lc_bihNv2kY96hmU6QllVlxycx9I4Q2pLcsmERgwAFA6SxmJhtsfw=s320

The exotic elephant NIL connection was not on anyone's bingo card for today.

I hate to say it but Cobbler is onto something for real.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT