ADVERTISEMENT

David Tepper

Tepper grew up in Stanton Heights and attended Peabody HS. Played Little League baseball with my good buddy Bruce Simon (co-owner of The Original Hot Dog).

Maybe he’ll move them....
A new stadium is needed , who will be the first to call for a soccer/Pitt Panther/Pittsburgh Panther Multi in downtown Oakland

He could become a bag man for Pitt and buy an NCAA championship much cheaper. See if the owner of the O can negotiate that for us?
he does give money to pitt and he is a pitt football fan. well I think he is because one time I saw a pic of him and he had a pitt football helmet by the desk. he has endowed at least a few scholarships, one to the men's hoops team.. He donates an insane amount to cmu, think he bought them a business school. apparently he likes cmu more than pitt. we need to change that ..

Reactions: paulbl99
He endowed something for basketball and I believe something for football too. His gifts to Pitt tally in the millions. His gifts to CMU tally in the hundreds of millions. He currently owns 5% of the Steelers.

Reactions: vroskovensky
Pitt got out fundraised by CMU with Tepper. Usually, the school where you receive your undergraduate degree gets more, but in this case, of course, CMU got the mother load.

Same thing with Dietrich. He gave CMU even more than he gave Pitt, his alma mater.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT