ADVERTISEMENT

DeJuan Blair and PA Teammates Win TBT, $2M

smenges

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 12, 2005
Just watched the championship game on ESPN onDemand of The Basketball Tournament 2017. Good hoops which is a hybrid of college and college-type play.

Schenley High School teammates were front and center as the DJ Kennedy-led Overseas Elite successfully defended their title again, this year with Schenley HS teammate DeJuan Blair joining the team. DeAndre Kane is the 3rd member of that legendary Schenley HS state championship team.

The winner gets $2M, loser get zero format raises the intensity for sure.

Blair looked pretty good and will likely be shuttling between the NBA's minor league and the NBA this year. He made $147,000 in this tournament.

Last edited:
Just watched the championship game on ESPN onDemand of The Basketball Tournament 2017. Good hoops which is a hybrid of college and college-type play.

Schenley High School teammates were front and center as the DJ Kennedy-led Overseas Elite successfully defended their title again, this year with Schenley HS teammate DeJuan Blair joining the team. DeAndre Kane is the 3rd member of that legendary Schenley HS state championship team.

Blair looked pretty good and will likely be shuttling between the NBA's minor league and the NBA this year. He made $147,000 in this tournament.

I wish I posted a thread on this. In fact, I wish I posted all week long about this team and tourney.

Reactions: TheDeanofPgh

I watched most of the tournament. Blair is not his old self. Really did very little. Didn't do much on the boards and really struggled converting his shots. They also rarely played him in the last 10 minute of games. Justin Burrell played a lot better for their team.

I am suprised DJ Kennedy and Kyle Fogg can't find a spot somewhere in the NBA.

ADVERTISEMENT