ADVERTISEMENT

Derrick Davis at the Citrus Bowl

HAHA Hysterical. “Uh ya coach I thought about it and would like to stay” If that is the case hope he rides the bench. Should have stayed home got a position the coaches thought he could compete at and put in the work…

Means nothing. UCLA has 11 in the portal. Ten suited up against Pitt. Hartman QBed WF to a bowl win when he had announced he was transferring.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
Means nothing. UCLA has 11 in the portal. Ten suited up against Pitt. Hartman QBed WF to a bowl win when he had announced he was transferring.
I would have a hard time with that. Your qb already announcing he’s playing for another college team but you play him anyways. So weird to me.

If I’m a player in that locker room and my qb is already de used he’s leaving to another college, I have a real hard time with that.

South Carolina had a few guys who entered the portal and wanted to play and Beamer told them no not happening

I would have a hard time with that. Your qb already announcing he’s playing for another college team but you play him anyways. So weird to me.

If I’m a player in that locker room and my qb is already de used he’s leaving to another college, I have a real hard time with that.
It's also made up data.

This year we used 4 backs (not counting our FB). We have 2 who have proven they can play tailback at this level in Hammond & C’bo. We need a 3rd proven back especially since we are a running team. Davis is not a proven RB, I don’t care if he was a local big name. I prefer some who has actually run the ball at the D1 level.

This year we used 4 backs (not counting our FB). We have 2 who have proven they can play tailback at this level in Hammond & C’bo. We need a 3rd proven back especially since we are a running team. Davis is not a proven RB, I don’t care if he was a local big name. I prefer some who has actually run the ball at the D1 level.
We absolutely need another RB. Don’t like relying on two incoming freshman backs as our 3rd and 4th option.

Plus, you need at least 5-6 for reps in camp, spring and summer. You don’t want Hammond getting beat up taking inside Carries in spring camp. No clue if either freshmen plans on enrolling early.

Last edited:
At this point, V Davis>D Davis.

Reactions: 4upmc
At this point, V Davis>D Davis.
Would love for Vince to return. And would take him over Derrick for sure. But he did the whole Sr acknowledgment line at the last practice…doesn’t mean he can’t change his mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT