ADVERTISEMENT

Did Minn really lose to BGSU??

Teh Teh

Senior
Aug 25, 2005
BGSU lost to 30 to Tennessee and were predicted to be dead last in the MAC.

Fleck took advantage of the easiest P5 schedule of all time a couple of years ago to self-promote his corny platitudes. 5 years into his stay at the easiest P5 division- he's still 5 games under .500 in the B1G. That gets most coaches fired.

Do you have a point, or did you just want everyone to know you attend games?
Nope. Could care less who knows whether or not I attend games, just pointing out that I don't care at all about teams other than PITT looking bad.

That was a decent BG team, this one is historically bad and hadnt beaten an FBS team in 2 years.
That's a joke right? That BG team finished 4-4 in the MAC with a 25-point loss to...wait for it...Minnesota.

No joke sir, since Babers left BG is 15-43 and is one of the worst FBS teams by any metrics. They went from your average MAC teams to an absolute embarrassment.

Reactions: TD_6082
That's a joke right? That BG team finished 4-4 in the MAC with a 25-point loss to...wait for it...Minnesota.
When Minnesota lost their star RB, they also lost a bunch of games. That guy (Ibrahim ?) is a tough guy to tackle.

When Minnesota lost their star RB, they also lost a bunch of games. That guy (Ibrahim ?) is a tough guy to tackle.
I'll assume you haven't paid any attention to their games. Potts rushed for 178, 121 and 141 along with 5 TDs in the 3 games since.

Having a back to run the ball isn't the issue.

ADVERTISEMENT