ADVERTISEMENT

different times these days for sure

caleco's

Head Coach
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2005
was he emulating LeBron? this crap was left to pro crybabies before but society has changed that. the transfer portal, recruiting websites, social media attention, the nil, espn talking head shows and highlights have changed all that.

was he emulating LeBron? this crap was left to pro crybabies before but society has changed that. the transfer portal, recruiting websites, social media attention, the nil, espn talking head shows and highlights have changed all that.
Couldn’t happen to a better team

Reactions: columbus mike
The wheels are coming off PSU will win the conference
That conference is looking a bit wide open too. They could, but their wins against Wisconsin and Auburn aren’t looking as impressive as initially thought. Plus there was some frustration in their own lack of being able to run the ball yesterday against the basketball school in Philly.

That conference is looking a bit wide open too. They could, but their wins against Wisconsin and Auburn aren’t looking as impressive as initially thought. Plus there was some frustration in their own lack of being able to run the ball yesterday against the basketball school in Philly.
I think they will win the Big 10 and I think the CFP 4 will be Alabama, Oregon, PSU, and Florida. Florida beats Georgia, and beats Alabama in the SEC championship game. The outside looking in will be ND. BTW I am generally wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT