ADVERTISEMENT

Do you think that there is internet or newspapers in Hell?

HOF Coach

All P I T T !
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2012
I sure hope so!

Because if Clemson and a few other schools bolt the ACC for the SEC, the B1G will quickly move to accept Pitt (another AAU school that resides perfectly in their current footprint and with history playing B1G schools, especially PSU).

I wouldn’t want Joe, the Rat, to miss this news or my posting that I will be sending to him or the full page ad that I’ll be placing in The Hades Daily News.

Below is the content of my message/advertisement:

🖕

• Haha
Reactions: pittmeister
I don’t get the boner for the BIG10…. Other than PSU it’s literally a bunch of schools with zero history other than a few games here and there.
But whatever happens will happen I guess?

Reactions: CrazyPaco
I don’t get the boner for the BIG10…. Other than PSU it’s literally a bunch of schools with zero history other than a few games here and there.
No boner at all. In fact, I root against the B1G every chance I get.

But the reality is that if the ACC gets raided, the B1G will be Pitt’s best option moving forward, if they choose to stay in the game.

they probably have no newspapers but magazines and when you open them up, all the flyers fall out and they have one computer with dial up internet that still makes that awful high pitched noise when you try to get online..

Each Big 10 school gets at least $50 million per year. Pitt is not generating an additional $50+ million by joining the conference.

I sure don’t have any boner fir the BIG10. But ‘it’s literally a bunch of schools with zero history…’. Now there’s a completely impartial unbiased view of the BIG10.

I sure don’t have any boner fir the BIG10. But ‘it’s literally a bunch of schools with zero history…’. Now there’s a completely impartial unbiased view of the BIG10.
What I think he meant is zero history with Pitt. A couple of games sprinkled in 100 years of playing football equals zero history with Pitt.

At least that's how I read it, and agree.

I sure hope so!

Because if Clemson and a few other schools bolt the ACC for the SEC, the B1G will quickly move to accept Pitt (another AAU school that resides perfectly in their current footprint and with history playing B1G schools, especially PSU).

I wouldn’t want Joe, the Rat, to miss this news or my posting that I will be sending to him or the full page ad that I’ll be placing in The Hades Daily News.

Below is the content of my message/advertisement:

🖕
The Devil owns the legacy media now, so why wouldn't he put forth those views in hell!

Zero history with Pitt.. and it’s true … it’s PSU and a few games here and there. I believe Pitt has played Michigan about 3 times ever.

my point is Pitt has a lot more history with a good chunk of the ACC…due in part to the Big East but also long standing series before that.

Zero history with Pitt.. and it’s true … it’s PSU and a few games here and there. I believe Pitt has played Michigan about 3 times ever.

my point is Pitt has a lot more history with a good chunk of the ACC…due in part to the Big East but also long standing series before that.
i am re-thinking my desire to go to big 10. money is great of course but we'd be stuck playing tosu, mich, psu and mich state every year. that would suck. battling for 4th with msu annually. Would actually really like it on the hoops side though..

cant tell you how annoying it would be to have 35k buckeye fans infesting the north shore every other year too. now if we could be in the other division, sign me up in a heartbeat..

Reactions: DruidTM
The move to the big 10 if it were to happen should have been decades ago… but Paterno was an asshole… growing up in a Pitt household with parents who went to school at Michigan it would have been fun. Now it seems like just another nonsensical move idea to me anyway?

Reactions: Zeldas Open Roof
i am re-thinking my desire to go to big 10. money is great of course but we'd be stuck playing tosu, mich, psu and mich state every year. that would suck. battling for 4th with msu annually. Would actually really like it on the hoops side though..

cant tell you how annoying it would be to have 35k buckeye fans infesting the north shore every other year too. now if we could be in the other division, sign me up in a heartbeat..
What would be more annoying, the 35k fans or getting pummeled 70-some to nothing. Ok, both…

What would be more annoying, the 35k fans or getting pummeled 70-some to nothing. Ok, both…
try walking into zeldas as a 17 year old on a friday night before the pitt v osu game in 1993 and seeing nothing but a sea of red and some dude waving a big osu flag. i was too young to even try and show off my beer muscles too. had i been 21, i'd have said something and gotten my azz kicked..

Reactions: DruidTM
Hey I was in the drumline when we kicked tOSUs ass in 87 ( or was it 88?)…. My Dad of course saw every Pitt game from about 1968 when he was hired at Pitt called it the most complete dominance he’d ever seen by a Pitt team …. I guess that’s debatable because Pitt had some very dominant games from 75-83 or so… but… that what his take was on it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT