Votes: 38 39.2%
  • Fully at the office

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • Hybrid

Votes: 34 35.1%

• Total voters
Please, tell me more….

Here is the job participation rate released today:

As of today with all current benefits including child credits, rental assistance, increase in food stamps, etc. an unemployed family of four (two children) get between $90-100K annually in Massachusetts to sit home and do nothing.

A truck driver previously making $90K can get $67K to sit home and not work.

When there is less motivation to work the "unemployment" numbers are meaningless because it only counts those looking for jobs. While the rate of 3.5% unemployment is similar to where the previous administration was, there are 4 million less individuals choosing to participate in the workforce. That is what I mean when I say people choose to suck the government teat. It becomes a spiral because how do you then convince those individuals to work or vote for people that will take away those benefits (their free ride).
united-states-labor-force-participation-rate.png

As of today with all current benefits including child credits, rental assistance, increase in food stamps, etc. an unemployed family of four (two children) get between $90-100K annually in Massachusetts to sit home and do nothing.

When there is less motivation to work the "unemployment" numbers are meaningless because it only counts those looking for jobs. While the rate of 3.5% unemployment is similar to where the previous administration was, there are 4 million less individuals choosing to participate in the workforce. That is what I mean when I say people choose to suck the government teat. It becomes a spiral because how do you then convince those individuals to work or vote for people that will take away those benefits (their free ride).
Are you going to provide sources for this?

Yes, the pbm's have all the power. The new Express Scripts Medicare plan will reimburse pharmacies around 6% under their actual cost on a 30 day supply of a brand and around 11% under their actual cost on 90 day supplies. On a typical $500 brand drug, that is dispensing it for $30 below cost on a 30 day supply and $195 below cost on a 90 day supply. That is just cost of goods. That does not include any of the pharmacies' expenses. This is why so many independent pharmacies are being driven out of business. PBM's are ruthless.
It’s also why pharmacist have been fleeing retail for the past decade
It’s a terrible job

There is no chance that’s accurate .
For starters unemployment is is time limited and is paid for my the workers .
Secondly the weekly max for unemployment (which is 50% of your wage) is $1015 which is taxable .

You’ve fallen for misinformation

ADVERTISEMENT