ADVERTISEMENT

Does Narduzzi care about any other game besides PSU?

Sitting at the stadium what a joke. Completely unprepared and it doesn't help that his awful recruiting has resulted in a talentless squad. Maybe if he wasn't so obsessed with James Franklin he'd have enough energy to coach the week after.
I'm sure Narduzzi does care.

But at the same time, he ain't stupid. He knows this fan base cares far more about PSU than the other games.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
When you make a game out to be bigger than others and have a countdown clock for it, this is a risk you take. Oklahoma St is a great team but we came out flat and unmotivated.

Reactions: Pride
Sitting at the stadium what a joke. Completely unprepared and it doesn't help that his awful recruiting has resulted in a talentless squad. Maybe if he wasn't so obsessed with James Franklin he'd have enough energy to coach the week after.
Bingo!!!!!! Hammer, meet nail.

Sometimes bad teams win. What did that win do for us? We are at the bottom of the ACC in recruiting and in the 50's nationally. Clemson doesn't say hi, they just laugh at us
OP said PN doesn't care about any other game. I was simply pointing out that they beat a top 5 opponent on the road last year. Up until this year PN has went 8-4 both season's. He deserves another 2 after this one to see what he can do. If the program is going downhill after that then they can fire him and start over yet again. And we can go through the whole "the new guy has to get his guys" again for another 4 years.

Penn State wasn't our biggest win last year, not even close.
Penn State was an appetizer last year (it did taste sweet to keep them out of the playoff), definitely not the main course win. I was on that bus back to the parking lot in Clemson, and I remember how great it was. It was the win that Pitt fans deserved (after all of those Wannstadt Cinci experiences, the multiple years of the basketball team choking in the tournament and Scottie...nm his name isnt important). I am not sure I will ever attend Pitt game (either sport) where I was as happy as I was after the Clemson game last year.

Reactions: Pittx9
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT