ADVERTISEMENT

Does Pitzer's dominating debut change plans for this season?

Thanks for the kind words. I had so many articles I couldn't have done from this weekend. We need to drive up the number of clicks to justify more coverage!
Great article! I think the articles would get more clicks if wrestling was still with the olympic sports board. Just my opinion because there seems to be a little more traffic on that board. H2P

Reactions: Eric_Knopsnyder
I’d like to see some articles on prospective recruits. Reaction to their visits and other programs they could be considering
Maybe some videos after matches with Garvin or wrestlers.
Thanks for the input, guys.
I've been trying to get more info on the recruiting front, but it's a tough nut to crack. The staff (understandably) doesn't want to tell me too much about their targets, as they're battling other schools for prospects. And with me doing this outside of my full-time job, I don't have much time to scour social media to see if kids are talking about the recruiting process (which I think is much less prevalent in wrestling than say, football)

I've been trying to get more info on the recruiting front, but it's a tough nut to crack. The staff (understandably) doesn't want to tell me too much about their targets, as they're battling other schools for prospects. And with me doing this outside of my full-time job, I don't have much time to scour social media to see if kids are talking about the recruiting process (which I think is much less prevalent in wrestling than say, football)
Thanks, Eric.

What are redshirt rules for ACC tournament and nationals? If he didn’t wrestle all season until a few ACC meets and than ACC tournament.

Reactions: jctrack
Any chance you can post a listing of top high school wrestlers in PA and USA in the different weight classes?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT