ADVERTISEMENT

Don't know the latest on Damar Hamlin's status but...

YourPittDanceTeam

Sophomore
Dec 8, 2010
I hope that he is well enough to attend the Bengals-Bills game today.
If he is healthy enough to be there, he should be the person out there for the opening toss. He doesn't have to walk out there, but his presence on the field would mean so much to so many people.
Not only for the Bills players, but the Bengals players, the medical staff/EMS of both organizations, the fans in attendance and to hose of us fans around the world.
He may bot have wanted it but Damar Hamlin's biggest accomplishment will be the impact that his situation has had around the world for sudden cardiac arrest patients, their families and the medical staff treating them.

Feels like Ben left some Super Bowls on the table until you consider Rodgers has only ever played in one, this could be Allen's 5th year without one, Rivers never played in one, etc., etc., etc.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
What’s with Stefon Diggs?
Twice he’s tried to show-up his QB, by obviously complaining about passes that weren’t thrown the way he wanted them.

What was the over under on times they show Hamlin? I should have bet the over whatever it was.

Anyone still want Tremaine Edmunds in a Steeler uniform next year? I bet Joe Burrow does.
He's basically his brother, but bigger. He's an OK player. Someone is going to pay him like he's a good player. Given the Steelers love of nepotism cases it might be us!

• Sad
Reactions: Chaos
He's basically his brother, but bigger. He's an OK player. Someone is going to pay him like he's a good player. Given the Steelers love of nepotism cases it might be us!
I think the Steelers need to spend money on the other side of the ball. Way too much of the steeler cap is tied up on the defensive side. If they can find a Diamond in the rough like they did Farrior back in the day, that’s one thing.

Too bad for Buffalo . Would have been a really good feel good story .
Actually still is in spite of the loss . God Bless the kid ...

I hope that he is well enough to attend the Bengals-Bills game today.
If he is healthy enough to be there, he should be the person out there for the opening toss. He doesn't have to walk out there, but his presence on the field would mean so much to so many people.
Not only for the Bills players, but the Bengals players, the medical staff/EMS of both organizations, the fans in attendance and to hose of us fans around the world.
He may bot have wanted it but Damar Hamlin's biggest accomplishment will be the impact that his situation has had around the world for sudden cardiac arrest patients, their families and the medical staff treating them.

They mentioned that he still is on oxygen and has a heart monitor. He still has a long road ahead of him. Thankfully there's a road at all.

Reactions: TheChair
They mentioned that he still is on oxygen and has a heart monitor. He still has a long road ahead of him. Thankfully there's a road at all.
Would make sense until they can fully determine (if they ever will) if there was an underlying medical issue before hand. What an amazing story though.

ADVERTISEMENT