ADVERTISEMENT

Down go the hoopies....

My idiot brother took the -17 and won and still had an argument. He didnt get the Pitt WVU thing.

Are we not giving ND credit yet? I know we hate Kelly and all and those damn Irish won’t join the ACC but do you think maybe that’s effecting your objectivity on them?

I would of rather seen WVU win, I hate the anointed Blue Bloods, that the talking heads and media wants in the playoffs really bad every year, more than I hate WVU.

Oklahoma defense isn’t very good and yet the hillbillies only scored 1 touchdown on them. They have an innovative offense and a coach who has already been announced as a future god but I am still trying to figure out what the big deal is

now they do have a good defense but that was enjoyable watching them get the death blow in the last minute of the game.

Are we not giving ND credit yet? I know we hate Kelly and all and those damn Irish won’t join the ACC but do you think maybe that’s effecting your objectivity on them?
Toledo almost (and should have) beat them in South Bend.

Toledo then lost to 1-3 Colorado State 6-22.

I wouldn't be bragging too much on Notre Dame at this point.

Toledo almost (and should have) beat them in South Bend.

Toledo then lost to 1-3 Colorado State 6-22.

I wouldn't be bragging too much on Notre Dame at this point.

No bragging, not an ND fan in the least. Just saying, they are pretty good. Almost losing is the same as winning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT